Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can't Make This Shit Up.....
You Can't Make This Shit Up.....
No one would believe it.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/gop-cand...n-the-ass/

Quote:GOP candidate offers Harlem residents free KFC and watermelon — they offer him ‘a foot in the ass’

Quote:A Republican candidate for New York’s state senate is taking heat after he promised to give out free fried chicken and watermelon to people who attended one of his campaign events in Harlem.
RE: You Can't Make This Shit Up.....
[Image: giphy.gif]
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
oh good lord.....you can't fix stupid.....
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Video 
(October 12, 2016 at 3:05 pm)Kingpin Wrote: oh good lord.....you can't fix stupid.....
He must have some asshole friends or he told no one about this before hand....

How the hell does someone not know that is an extremely bad idea?

On the same hand, I'd totally attend the rally for free watermelon and KFC but it's okay, I'm white...... Panic
What ethnicity is he? Spanish decent?

[Image: Image.aspx?Id=NYGirodesJon&Col=Profile30...Profile300]

Would it still be racist is he was a black politician?

And I'm also curious if there are any foods that are stereotypically eaten by whites?
(October 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: And I'm also curious if there are any foods that are stereotypically eaten by whites?

Not that I can think of.
(October 12, 2016 at 3:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(October 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: And I'm also curious if there are any foods that are stereotypically eaten by whites?

Not that I can think of.

Personally I think white bread is hate food. Hehe
(October 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: What ethnicity is he? Spanish decent?

Would it still be racist is he was a black politician?
Yep.  

Quote:And I'm also curious if there are any foods that are stereotypically eaten by whites?

Psh, mayo, everybody knows that.   Wink

course, there's always that -one- exception...

-any excuse is a good excuse
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 12, 2016 at 3:05 pm)Kingpin Wrote: oh good lord.....you can't fix stupid.....

No, but you can elect it time and time again.

[Image: Gohmert.jpg]

[Image: 6df782e520696f9f0ad4a948e341e58f.jpg]

[Image: 5HxhrCxf.jpg]

Mayonnaise.

Edit: Dammit, Rhythm beat me to it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8579 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1881 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 804 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1045 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 565 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1532 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2976 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1181 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1662 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5628 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah