Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pence's Plane Slides Off Runway in NY
Pence's Plane Slides Off Runway in NY
Quote:http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/mike-pen...-fox-news/

Quote:Mike Pence’s plane skids off runway at New York airport, no injuries

Naturally the plane skidded to the right!
RE: Pence's Plane Slides Off Runway in NY
It's Hillary's fault, of course.

Nasty woman!
Dying to live, living to die.
"Mike, this is God."

"God? My Lord and Saviour?!"

"Yeah, that'd be me, Mike. Settle down, I'm not going to hit you with a thunderbolt just yet. But I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What would that be, Lord?"

"This thing tonight, with the airplane -- "

" -- yes? -- "

"I don't want to have to tell you again."

"Tell me what, Lord?"

"You're playing second-fiddle to a cunt, Michael. I don't like him, no one likes him, even Lucifer thinks he's ten pounds of shit in a five-pound bag ... but here you are running around the country trying to glorify him. You know I don't like cocksuckers, Mike -- and you're being a cocksucker. Capice?"

"So --"

"That's right. Next time, this will happen at Logan. Straighten up and fly right, damn it."

"Dammit Mike, just...uncunt thyself."
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
When's he gonna be on final to KSAN? There's good observatin' here at San Diego Int'l.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Pence: You know god... you could just kill Trump. Then I'd be your candidate.

God: *laughs uncontrollably*

Pence: Uhh... God?

God: Oh sorry, is this still on? Well this is awkward

Pence: You want me to be President right? That's what you said.

God: Did I? I don't remember that.

Pence: Now that I think about it... you do sound different. How do I know you're really god?!

Lucifer: STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME SATAN!

Pence: Oh thank god, you're still here! Phew. For a moment there I thought God was talking to me.

Lucifer: Worry not child, you will be President.

God: Jesus Fucking Christ... Luci. You can't keep telling the GOP I want them to be President.

Lucifer: It's not my fault they haven't caught on yet.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Yeah but he got away. Better luck next time.
(October 27, 2016 at 11:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's Hillary's fault, of course.

Nasty woman!

I'm just waiting to hear the conspiracy theories about how she tried to make the plane crash.  Because she's Hillary and she secretly has people killed all the time.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Plane malfunction?  It was the Russians.  It's always the Russians.
If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Plane malfunction? (Goddess of Random Equipment Malfunctions smiles ever so slightly...)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pence LinuxGal 2 518 November 17, 2022 at 5:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1026 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 325 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Mike Pence Minimalist 6 793 August 7, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1299 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Will Piss Off Sessions Minimalist 0 379 May 14, 2018 at 10:09 pm
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 682 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3389 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1699 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger