Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going bald? Here's important news.
Going bald? Here's important news.
That comb-over isn't fooling anyone.  Angel
RE: Going bald? Here's important news.
This is not an issue here.

It's a don't care issue for me.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Careful with those headlines, Gawdzilla, I already had the finger on the spammer nuke button Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 29, 2016 at 11:50 am)Alex K Wrote: Careful with those headlines, Gawdzilla, I already had the finger on the spammer nuke button Big Grin

You're not the first one. My current wife nearly deleted it over at RDF back in the days of the Feral OT.  Cool
Just buzz it all off (or damn near) when you start to lose too much, fellas. 
Really, it's the best route to go. 

I wouldn't lie about it.
A full head of hair, hairy torso, beard, hairy arms and legs, WOOT !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I actually still see this more than I should, I saw one in town recently, and he was young too.

I think hair has to be a "no half measures" thing. Either shave it off when the hair loss gets noticeable (which looks great on a lot of men anyway), or if you hate it that much, look into hair replacement. The worst thing you can do is pathetically cling to that meagre bit that still grows like it's a "style", that never looks good.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I think I already know. We just become sexier,, right? (My wife told me.) Too bad I hadn't lost more hair when I was single.

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4328 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2453 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 516 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1112 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 618 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Bald Eagle aka freedom bird Richi29 10 674 July 24, 2020 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2332 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 929 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1059 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath