Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:59 pm

Poll: What would you like to see the forum members do for X-mas at AF?
This poll is closed.
Secret Santa
9.09%
2 9.09%
Secret Santa, but with Christmas messages
4.55%
1 4.55%
Christmas card exchange
13.64%
3 13.64%
Decorate a cookie for another member
0%
0 0%
Piss on the fucking bible
13.64%
3 13.64%
Do your personal best to commit all 7 deadly sins and report back to the forum
9.09%
2 9.09%
Send personalized decorated pictures of Hanky the Christmas Poo
0%
0 0%
All get drunk and celebrate like the Japanese
9.09%
2 9.09%
Skype and sing Christmas carols
4.55%
1 4.55%
Record carols and send them as secret Santa gifts
0%
0 0%
A virtual Yankee swap-we post pictures of presents that cost under $10 and swap these fake presents because fuck it
4.55%
1 4.55%
Virtual gift giving. We are all given a price range. We send our recipients the url to the gift and they buy it themselve
9.09%
2 9.09%
Secret Santa where we make verifiable donations to the recipients’ charity of choice with a cap on spending
4.55%
1 4.55%
All of a sing the same Christmas song (preferably to the same version of the song) and then mash it all together in a horrible virtual choir
18.18%
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Christmas Part II
AF Christmas Part II
Yeah, I know it's Halloween.

I finally got around to rounding up the ideas from the Christmas at AF thread. This is what I have collected. Please vote on your favorite. If I get ties, I'll just post another thread with the highest ranking ideas.
RE: AF Christmas Part II
Well I could have voted for a number of them but picked the secret santa message exchange. Not much of a singer, I'm afraid. But mostly I don't want one more bit of shopping to do on a holiday which already violates my triggers in that regard.

I'm imagining that if we did the secret message exchange I might go through and single out 3 to 10 of my favorites among that person's posts and send them a family photo/card message kind of thingy.
I didn't see 'Debased And Terrifying Yuletide Orgy', so I was compelled to go with my second choice.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I changed the poll to multiple choice. People who have already voted should be able to edit their votes.
I think us all committing all 7 of the deadly sins and reporting back is fun as fuck.

Asexuals can't commit lust but they can just commit one of the other sins twice right? Big Grin

TBH I'll be comitting lust so many times no one else will have to.
No gangbang option?
That's beyond optional: It's actual and realized... just only in my head... sadly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E
(October 31, 2016 at 5:39 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I changed the poll to multiple choice. People who have already voted should be able to edit their votes.

Meaning we can choose more than one?  Great idea.
I choose whichever option produces the highest peak of excitement with the lowest peak of disappointment.

Duration is irrelevant.

I'm weird, I know.
(October 31, 2016 at 1:22 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, I know it's Halloween.

I forgot about it. I wanted to lock my doors and put the chains on in case some kids come knocking demanding something I want to eat myself. But it's close to midnight and I guess I'm safe by now.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 703 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 847 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 702 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 740 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2885 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1699 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 340 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 793 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christmas cards brewer 8 472 December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm
  Merry Christmas you old otter you no one 3 1045 December 7, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah