Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit. I Can't Even Think of a Joke To Go With This One
Shit. I Can't Even Think of a Joke To Go With This One
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pa...-1.2852543

Quote:Patient burned by mid-surgery explosion when laser ignites fart

Quote:While doctors operated on the woman's cervix, she apparently farted — the laser igniting the emission. As a result, her lower body in particular was badly affected, according to the Asahi Shimbun.
RE: Shit. I Can't Even Think of a Joke To Go With This One
I don't know if I should laugh...
The pieces are all there, but it's like the universe is taunting us to assemble something from this perfect madness.

Horrible though, here's hoping she recovers.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Poor woman. The fart is irrelevant.
On the plus side, she's now got the potential for the most interesting online dating profile ever. Literally...ever.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ouch. Weaponised farts.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 31, 2016 at 7:15 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ouch. Weaponised farts.

We have a winner!
(October 31, 2016 at 7:15 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ouch. Weaponised farts.

Old news, really.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You're sure that's real news and not just urban legend? I have read that story so many times before that it starts to get old. First time must have been some decades ago when lasers were still close to science fiction.

I mean some reputable dailies such as the Sun have picked up on that, but the Sun is always known for doing thourough research.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I don't know.  They linked to an original story in the Asahi Shimbun

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201610300030.html

which is a legitimate newspaper according to wiki.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2584 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1439 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1228 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
  This Moron Can't Even Run A Golf Course Minimalist 26 1320 October 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6851 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  No Shit, Sherlock! Minimalist 0 371 August 3, 2018 at 11:51 am
  That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit Minimalist 5 663 June 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 408 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well! Minimalist 5 927 June 6, 2018 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye