Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad do you hate the Donald?
Let's hear it. How bad do you hate him? Just vent it all out here.
RE: How bad do you hate the Donald?
Hate is such a harsh word, you know?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Definitely the weakest of the duck triumvirate.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
I think all of y'all need to stop hating each other. How is America going to be great again otherwise?
I don't hate. I fear.
Resentment would be the better word. I feel nothing but contempt for the likes of him and the people electing them. Not all of them, but the ones believing that creatures like that will build a better world for themselves. The wake up call will come, as I said many months ago. It will come like a sordid lead pipe rammed up their asses. Sadly innocent bystanders will be treated to the same experience. On a global level.

And he's not a singularity. The world currently has no shortage of loud mouthed Messiah figures.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I don't hate him. I think he's childish. But I also don't think things are going to be that bad. I really don't. Call me naïve, but I think the system will still work.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
The outright gloating isn't helping matters. Just saying.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(November 9, 2016 at 7:17 pm)Aroura Wrote: The outright gloating isn't helping matters. Just saying.

I had to hear 8 years of gloating over the current president.
(November 9, 2016 at 7:17 pm)Aroura Wrote: The outright gloating isn't helping matters. Just saying.

[Image: troll-ekstraenergi.jpg]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1238 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1158 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 842 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1640 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1771 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2706 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 366 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7930 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 704 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 318 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon