Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite AF members and why
Favorite AF members and why
Name some of your favorite members here and tell us why. 

Keep it positive  Smile
RE: Favorite AF members and why
Don't have a favourite so to speak, just people whose posts I enjoy and this can vary from time to time. I suppose the most consistent of these are Jesster, Abaris and Thump, but lately I have been enjoying posts from Whateverist, Bella, Matilda and Arkilogue (when he tones down the deepities). Wish I could give more kudos more often but you can't do it on Tapatalk.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
(November 14, 2016 at 7:08 am)ukatheist Wrote: Don't have a favourite so to speak, just people whose posts I enjoy and this can vary from time to time. I suppose the most consistent of these are Jesster, Abaris and Thump, but lately I have been enjoying posts from Whateverist, Bella, Matilda and Arkilogue (when he tones down the deepities). Wish I could give more kudos more often but you can't do it on Tapatalk.

Wonderful . Thanks for your reply . I hope others will reply as well. . .
I am my favorite. My least favorite is ukatheist. Oh wait... she said she likes me. I guess I'll take that back then.
(November 14, 2016 at 7:47 am)Jesster Wrote: she said she likes me.

Fixed that for you [emoji1]

Mamacita, mlmooney89, Gemini and pocaracas. Why? Because they're all extremely awesome friends and people.
I don't really have favourites per se, but I really enjoy reading posts from Napoléon, SofaKingHigh and Pandæmonium.
Great, a popularity poll. 

Leave me out. Please.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Emjay, Bella, Aroura, LFC, Thump, Kernel, Drfuzzy, Tiberius, Shell B.
Jor/Apo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 683 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 3075 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Forum members compatibilty thread ignoramus 154 20046 April 23, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7218 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us) Jenny A 3 1298 April 2, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  The Zombie AF Members as Cats thread Mystical 87 13712 February 6, 2018 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  AF Members as Cat Memes Re-animated Mystical 361 85587 December 21, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  AF Members As Turtle Memes. Edwardo Piet 68 14081 July 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  For the many members of the AF.org Rabbit & Bunny club. Whateverist 19 3927 February 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Favorite Beers, Commercial and Craft Neo-Scholastic 11 2095 October 3, 2014 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Jackalope