Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pence's E-mails
Mike Pence's E-mails
Indy Star:
What's Mike Pence hiding in his emails?

Quote:Now that the presidential campaign and most of the furor over Hillary Clinton's email scandal are behind us, the Pence administration is going to court to argue for its own brand of email secrecy.

The administration is fighting to conceal the contents of an email sent to Gov. Mike Pence by a political ally. That email is being sought by a prominent Democratic labor lawyer who says he wants to expose waste in the Republican administration.

Doesn't look as juicy as with Hilary's e-mails. But maybe there's some good stuff waiting to be found.

RE: Mike Pence's E-mails
(November 15, 2016 at 3:54 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: Doesn't look as juicy as with Hilary's e-mails. But maybe there's some good stuff waiting to be found.

Maybe they should ask China for help. Seeing as the Trump clique isn't a friend of China. Russia isn't an option anymore.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
As much as I loved Wikileaks for keeping the government transparent, my biggest gripe is how they clearly only went after Clinton. Am I seriously to believe that the only have sources from the DNC and Clinton's campaign? They really don't have anybody on the "right" side of the aisle?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I sincerely hope no one ever hacks MY emails. If people find out I'm ordering amber resins online, I don't think I could live with the shame.

Oh, crap - what a giveaway.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 15, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Aegon Wrote: As much as I loved Wikileaks for keeping the government transparent, my biggest gripe is how they clearly only went after Clinton.

I don't even think that was the intent. I believe Assange in saying he had no access to the Trump camp. But what does that say about the state of Denmark? Wikileaks isn't what it has been. It's relying on what is coming their way. No big surprises there, since Assange managed to piss off most of his allies by being an insufferable prick with low standards of intergrity.

His former coworkers all have their own projects by now.
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if any of it had to do with membership on Ashley Madison or gay hookup sites.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 15, 2016 at 5:07 pm)abaris Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Aegon Wrote: As much as I loved Wikileaks for keeping the government transparent, my biggest gripe is how they clearly only went after Clinton.

I don't even think that was the intent. I believe Assange in saying he had no access to the Trump camp. But what does that say about the state of Denmark? Wikileaks isn't what it has been. It's relying on what is coming their way. No big surprises there, since Assange managed to piss off most of his allies by being an insufferable prick with low standards of intergrity.

His former coworkers all have their own projects by now.

They also say: "We will publish all submissions we received that adhere to our editorial strategy." Which could mean too many things.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 15, 2016 at 5:23 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised one bit if any of it had to do with membership on Ashley Madison or gay hookup sites.

Gay hookup sites - - oh please oh please let it be so!  His ignorant racist homophobic followers would absolutely LOSE THEIR SHIT.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(November 15, 2016 at 5:42 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Gay hookup sites - - oh please oh please let it be so!  His ignorant racist homophobic followers would absolutely LOSE THEIR SHIT.

You think? My experience is a surprising and frightening level of apathy on the right when it comes to their heroes. It only concerns them if it's the other side. It's not on the Strauss-Kahn level to cost them any public sympathy.
(November 15, 2016 at 5:42 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 5:23 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised one bit if any of it had to do with membership on Ashley Madison or gay hookup sites.

Gay hookup sites - - oh please oh please let it be so!  His ignorant racist homophobic followers would absolutely LOSE THEIR SHIT.

Gay hookup site is good, but if he is looking at the stuff I look at on Tumblr, it would be hysterical to watch the media attempt to explain just what the fuck he is looking at without violating FCC decency requirements.

How could you PG the language down to convey Pence is (hypothetically) looking at men licking and [redacted] prolapse [redacted] semen [redacted] rectal barotrauma [redacted] electro-stim [redacted] and scrotal saline [redacted] and sounding?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1126 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mad Mike Hughes dies The Valkyrie 41 2354 February 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2048 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 434 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  White House communications director Mike Dubke quits downbeatplumb 14 2421 May 31, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pence's email problem GUBU 8 1491 March 3, 2017 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton Brian37 45 6753 November 22, 2016 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0