Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton
Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton
Good, you fucking piece of shit. He was much nicer to you than I would have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x61mA6Hd57Y
RE: Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton
True to form, the morning show stooges on Fox were whining and bitching about this a bit earlier, citing it as yet another example of the "left's" dishonest, race-baiting tactics.
How the fuck is this race bating? Gays and lesbians and trans come in all skin colors. Fucking assholes.
It's fucking hilarious how upset by this conservatives are. They're such whiny children when people say things they don't like. But DARE to call out them saying something, and they go apeshit.
Mike Pence can go fuck himself.
(November 19, 2016 at 8:46 am)Brian37 Wrote: How the fuck is this race bating? Gays and lesbians and trans come in all skin colors. Fucking assholes.

Precisely. I wish I could remember exactly how it was put but I was still bleary with sleep when I heard it. They seemed to be under the illusion (or chose to foster the illusion) that this was some kind of 'black' protest as opposed to an appeal on behalf of the LGBT community, which of course would make sense in Pence's case. Either way, given Pence's record as Governor and Trump's campaign rhetoric, the appeal was well made.

They played the clip on TV after first characterizing the audience's response as 'many' people booing the unwelcome intrusive political moment. You can hear a few boos at the start, which are soon drowned out by a clearly positive reaction. The bottom line, according to Fox: just more boorish behavior on the part of mid-town Manhattan liberals throwing a tantrum after losing the election.

Yes, fucking assholes.
(November 19, 2016 at 12:23 pm)Divinity Wrote: It's fucking hilarious how upset by this conservatives are.  They're such whiny children when people say things they don't like.  But DARE to call out them saying something, and they go apeshit.

Am I living in an alternative universe where this doesn't apply to liberals?
What the fuck was Pence doing at a play celebrating diversity in the first place?

It might put funny ideas in his head.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 19, 2016 at 2:32 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: What the fuck was Pence doing at a play celebrating diversity in the first place?

It might put funny ideas in his head.

Ever heard of a PR move? His advisors probably thought it would be a good idea.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
People don't take rotten tomatoes to plays anymore, I suppose to Pence's advisors that was the clincher . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2663 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 966 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 234 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  ‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ Fake Messiah 13 1171 January 20, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A Question for Anti- vaxxers BrokenQuill92 11 1025 June 26, 2019 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: no one
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2012 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  LGBT shuts down science John V 71 7206 August 30, 2018 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Gay conversion therapy' to be banned as part of LGBT equality plan possibletarian 9 1214 July 4, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Pittsburgh Newspaper Cartoonist's anti-Trump cartoons absent from paper The Industrial Atheist 1 618 June 8, 2018 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oregon School District forces LGBT kids to read bible as punishment Divinity 42 3686 May 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist