Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House communications director Mike Dubke quits
White House communications director Mike Dubke quits
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40090865

Quote:The White House communications director has resigned only three months after being hired by President Donald Trump.
Mike Dubke, an experienced Republican strategist, was hired to revamp the White House media strategy.
As part of the shake-up, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer will reportedly hold on to his position, but there will be fewer media briefings.
The reshuffle follows reports of disarray in the White House communications team.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: White House communications director Mike Dubke quits
Rats and sinking ships fairly leap to mind.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What does this mean?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Which?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Made redundant by the Tweeter in Chief.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Kind of pointless to have a Press Secretary or a Communications Director if you're just going to witter on Twitter anyway.
Indeed
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

"The president's been getting alot of flack for his decisions and statements...so we've decided the thing to do is to stop telling you about them as often"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Guess we needed to demonstrate an appropriate level of appreciation for all alternative facts they were disseminating. Looks like we'll have to make do with the 'fake' press now.
Apparently the resignation letter was dated 5/18, the day after the special counsel was announced.

Hrmm... Thinking
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Bill 6720 Jehanne 19 2571 December 16, 2022 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21704 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3970 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2753 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1108 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2892 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1128 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1172 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1891 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3298 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger