Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pence's email problem
Pence's email problem
Yeah you heard that right. Mike Pence one of the most vociferous critics of Hilary Clintonhas his own email problem. Turns out he conducted inportant Indiana business through his AOL account, including information of vital national security importance. This email account was then hacked through a phishing scam.

Story here.

I'm guessing his defence is going to be "Clinton's crime was worse. At least I made no effort to protect vital US security".
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
RE: Pence's email problem
Where are the calls for a special prosecutor now?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 3, 2017 at 7:20 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Where are the calls for a special prosecutor now?

Boru

We don't need a special prosecutor. We got the bigliest traitor as AG.

Oh yeah, why the fuck is it the AG the head of the US legal system?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Oh, come on - it's just perjury.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Duplicity doesn't bother republicans. They're happy to throw mud on you for what they've done and can do so with full piety. These guys have no integrity to lose.
Perjury was good enough to get Clinton disbarred, don't think it isn't a serious charge.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Goose/Gander
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-disbarred/
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Bill Clinton, former president Bill Clinton

Snopes notes Bill Clinton was disbarred and fined over actions related to the Monica Lewinsky scandal as Mostly true.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 966 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2012 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB and his Cronies Don't Handle Email So Well Either! Minimalist 0 379 October 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Kobach's email account Joods 12 2501 September 22, 2017 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton Brian37 45 6554 November 22, 2016 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Mike Pence's E-mails ReptilianPeon 11 1872 November 15, 2016 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Turkey blocks web drives after email leak account_inactive 20 2617 October 31, 2016 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive