Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well....there it goes...
Well....there it goes...

land of the not so free... then again the FBI couldn't even hack into a Iphone anyone with 
decent encryption should be fine.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Well....there it goes...
Waiting for the comment ' if you have nothing to hide it shouldn't bother you' by someone who clearly doesn't understand what's at stake.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Law enforcement and Intelligence agencies have been at it for years in the US and Europe. I certainly don't see it changing any time soon considering the Investigatory Powers Bill was recently passed here in the UK, giving the government even more spying powers than they had before.

And guess what? MPs are mostly protected.
(December 3, 2016 at 9:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Law enforcement and Intelligence agencies have been at it for years in the US and Europe. I certainly don't see it changing any time soon considering the Investigatory Powers Bill was recently passed here in the UK, giving the government even more spying powers than they had before.

With a system like this joe schmo i.e. FBI employee if i were to say really didn't like  someone at all he could put in a bullshit warrent hack said persons 
data and there it's scary for a lot of reasons. When the game watch dogs really starts making sense and it starts to cross over into reality and even books
that talk about a orwellian future there is a lot of  shit to  worry about. First it was the NSA mass hacking now you give the FBI said power though they need a warrant.
Privacy is non existent anymore and the fact being is the government has taken it away.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 3, 2016 at 9:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Law enforcement and Intelligence agencies have been at it for years in the US and Europe. I certainly don't see it changing any time soon considering the Investigatory Powers Bill was recently passed here in the UK, giving the government even more spying powers than they had before.

And as per usual, nary a whisper from the proles about it. We're so fucking oblivious in this country...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 3, 2016 at 9:45 am)Iroscato Wrote:

And as per usual, nary a whisper from the proles about it. We're so fucking oblivious in this country...

Yeah it's annoying as fuck. If you talk to the older generations about it, they'll give you the "It's for our protection" speech and most of the young people just don't care for some reason it seems.

I am very concerned about the future of this country to say the least.
(December 3, 2016 at 10:12 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(December 3, 2016 at 9:45 am)Iroscato Wrote: And as per usual, nary a whisper from the proles about it. We're so fucking oblivious in this country...

Yeah it's annoying as fuck. If you talk to the older generations about it, they'll give you the "It's for our protection" speech and most of the young people just don't care for some reason it seems.

Too right. The 'It's for our own protection' mindset cost me seven months in the nick. It was in a somewhat different context, but still and all...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 3, 2016 at 10:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 3, 2016 at 10:12 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Yeah it's annoying as fuck. If you talk to the older generations about it, they'll give you the "It's for our protection" speech and most of the young people just don't care for some reason it seems.

Too right.  The 'It's for our own protection' mindset cost me seven months in the nick. It was in a somewhat different context, but still and all...

Boru

At least more and more people are becoming what's feared the most in the world atheists at least we got that.

Code:
(December 3, 2016 at 10:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 3, 2016 at 10:12 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Yeah it's annoying as fuck. If you talk to the older generations about it, they'll give you the "It's for our protection" speech and most of the young people just don't care for some reason it seems.

Too right.  The 'It's for our own protection' mindset cost me seven months in the nick. It was in a somewhat different context, but still and all...

Boru

I can take a pretty good guess...

Whatever the reason, I hope you got some compensation or at least an apology.
Just an executive order to allay the problem is all that's needed . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sounds Like Joe Biden "grabs 'em by the *****" as well... ReptilianPeon 16 1385 March 31, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Well Well Well What Do We Have Here Amarok 14 1183 December 4, 2018 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well, Whaddaya Know? Minimalist 6 470 August 30, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Well! Wbat do you know! chimp3 6 998 July 15, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 669 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1875 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP goes from "anchor baby" to "chain migration'. Brian37 23 3642 January 15, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8634 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10461 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Less than a day goes by... BrianSoddingBoru4 36 9456 May 20, 2017 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: henryp