Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too.
Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40750071

Quote:US Senate healthcare repeal bill fails

Quote:The latest attempt to repeal the Obama-era healthcare act has failed after a dramatic night in the US Senate.
At least three Republicans - John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski - voted against the bill, which needed a simple majority to pass.
It was voted down by 51 votes to 49.

I can't wait to get up in the morning and read the early-morning diarrhea storm coming from the WLB on Twitter.  Fucker may have to eat two pieces of cake to get over his rage!
RE: Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too.
Whew, McCain!  Hear the "gasps" here:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/politics/5...index.html
Next stop, single payer.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm still twisting in the wind here, folks.

One insurance provider is all that's left in my state doing ACA policies and I won't know what my premium is for several months. I also won't know what level(s) of coverage there will be either.

A
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 28, 2017 at 8:19 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm still twisting in the wind here, folks.

One insurance provider is all that's left in my state doing ACA policies and I won't know what my premium is for several months.  I also won't know what level(s) of coverage there will be either.

A

"Your health care coverage will be replaced by FREEDOM!!!!

You're welcome."

Tibs woke me up to tell me how McCain voted. I had to check this morning to see if it was a dream. Big Grin
(July 28, 2017 at 8:19 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm still twisting in the wind here, folks.

One insurance provider is all that's left in my state doing ACA policies and I won't know what my premium is for several months.  I also won't know what level(s) of coverage there will be either.

A

Nothing the fuckers failed to pass yesterday would have impacted any of that.  This was not about people like you.  It was about republicunt shits looking for a "win" no matter who it harmed.

A

Move to Massachusetts. You'll get health insurance back dated to the day you applied for it, assuming you qualify, which most people at least qualify for affordable plans. I don't love Mitt Romney, but he got that right.
And yet in 2012 he ran away from it as fast as his stubby little mormon legs would carry him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1159 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1670 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4579 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 833 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4041 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  The further dumbing down of the POTUS Joods 6 897 September 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1067 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1663 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist