Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laura Petrie's famous avocado peanut butter dip recipe
Laura Petrie's famous avocado peanut butter dip recipe
From IMDB:

Laura Petrie's Famous Avocado-Peanut Butter Dip

1 Large Avocado (pitted and mashed)
1 Tablespoon of Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
1 Dash of Cayenne Pepper (this recipe is bordering on a health cleanse)
1 teaspoon Honey
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt & Pepper to taste (although the taste is not going to get any better, trust me)

Blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve with Corn Curlies, Wheat Whippies, Peanut Pippies, and/or Potato Poopies. You are more than welcome to adjust the amounts and play with other ingredients but, as I said, it's never going to be good. Looks like baby poo.

I know we discourage just posting stuff pulled from elsewhere without comment, but I'll be damned if I know what to say about this.  I would say however, I'm pretty damn happy to be allergic to avocadoes.  (IANMTU)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Laura Petrie's famous avocado peanut butter dip recipe
I had to check if this was in A69.

I was sure that this was some sort of vorlonic double entendre.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Same recipe as C-4.
I think it has potential.
I'm going to try it next time I have avo's.
Think I'll use seeded mustard and perhaps skip the honey.
I think it might work on chicken.
I'm sure I can find some of Frank Gannon's recipes from Dragnet, and we can turn this into a "Insane and Barely Edible Recipes from Ancient TV" thread.

Okay, it looks like Badge714 has gathered two of Bill's most famous recipes:

Bill’s Garlic Nut-Butter Sandwich (from "The Weekend", one of the notorious "Bill and Joe spend a night at home not really fighting crime until it randomly intervenes into the plot" episodes)
1. Take two slices of pumpernickel bread.
2. Spread one with your preferred variety of peanut butter.
3. Spread one with cream cheese.
4. Crush garlic cloves over the cream cheese side, allowing juice to drip into cream cheese (to taste).
5. Join slices into sandwich form, cut into quarters and enjoy!

Note: Joe Friday refused it, but here's a fan trying it:

Bill’s Secret Barbecue Sauce (From "The Big High", the infamous "pot kills" episode)
Bill says “Use it on lamb and you’ll never know it’s lamb!”

Ingredients:
1 qt. ketchup
1 can red pepper
1 can hot mustard
1 qt. vinegar
1 lb. peeled red peppers, freshly chopped
1 small jar of oregano
4-5 cloves of garlic

1. Mix ingredients in a large, chilled bowl using an electric mixer.
2. Add 5 chopped Bermuda onions.
(Now here comes the secret part…)
3. Add one quart vanilla ice cream and mix again.

That said, I've seen the series through three or four times, and these are the two I remember. There many be other instances, or I may just be remembering him name-dropping certain bizarre combinations (like Chili and cupcakes; or peanut butter, pastrami, and pickles) exotic ingredients (like quail's eggs, or that one time he brought his tackle-box-cum-lunchbox into work and revealed more strange ingredients)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 942 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Recipe: Not Sure Where to Put This ABQ505 2 286 December 10, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: ABQ505
  Ostrich Egg Omelette Recipe South African Style WinterHold 20 1277 January 10, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1432 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Peanut Gallery Thread for Explain This #1: Belief vs. Knowledge GrandizerII 22 3678 January 12, 2018 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8636 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Recipe Book BrokenQuill92 6 1448 November 13, 2017 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm looking for good recipe ideas for the foods that I usually buy from the store WisdomOfTheTrees 1 737 February 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Oreo vs Nutter Butter? What say you? Brian37 43 7223 January 20, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Share your favorite created recipe abaris 12 2152 August 13, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus