Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilary wanted to rig the Palestian elections
Hilary wanted to rig the Palestian elections
In leaked audio from 2006:

So it's fine when Hilary wants to rig elections. But oh no, how dare the big bad Russians inform of how corrupt Hilary is! Why wouldn't Wikileaks just shut up! It's so sad that we live in a democracy!

RE: Hilary wanted to rig the Palestian elections
Tu quoque. This doesn't dismiss the Russians. What's wrong remains wrong no matter who else may have done it.

And before someone says it, no I don't like Hilary. This wouldn't surprise me, if true.
(December 19, 2016 at 3:30 am)Jesster Wrote: Tu quoque. This doesn't dismiss the Russians. What's wrong remains wrong no matter who else may have done it.

And before someone says it, no I don't like Hilary. This wouldn't surprise me, if true.

Just exposes her as a hypocrite considering how concerned she, and her staff, seem to be about election rigging now. She was essentially bemoaning the fact that George Bush was too incompetent to rig the Palestinian elections (which she did not want him to push for). I don't know why she doesn't like the Palestinians having democracy.

(December 19, 2016 at 3:33 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote:
(December 19, 2016 at 3:30 am)Jesster Wrote: Tu quoque. This doesn't dismiss the Russians. What's wrong remains wrong no matter who else may have done it.

Just exposes her as a hypocrite considering how concerned she, and her staff, seem to be about election rigging now. She was essentially bemoaning the fact that George Bush was too incompetent to rig the Palestinian elections (which she did not want him to push for). I don't know why she doesn't like the Palestinians having democracy.

Hypocrisy or not still doesn't mean much other then some people are hypocrites but being a hypocrite doesn't make you wrong when others do wrong
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

YOU MEAN AMERICANS MEDDLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES POLITICS>>>>WHEN DID THIS START!!!

I may have been being a tad sarcastic about this.

But can you imagine the fury of republicans if had turned out Russia had installed a pet president!

But because its "their" guy helped into power by a foreign agency they're ok with it.
They know they have a foreign puppet in charge and are ok with it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Okay, is there some actual proof that it was Russia that did the hacking?
(December 19, 2016 at 4:46 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: YOU MEAN AMERICANS MEDDLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES POLITICS>>>>WHEN DID THIS START!!!

I may have been being a tad sarcastic about this.

But can you imagine the fury of republicans if had turned out Russia had installed a pet president!

But because its "their" guy helped into power by a foreign agency they're ok with it.
They know they have a foreign puppet in charge and are ok with it.

I hate to thing of it. The riots would be far greater. But I can imagine how upset al-Saud and al-Thami are that Hilary isn't president and that makes me happy. Al-Saud was having a tantrum because Donald said he didn't want Saudi oil. That's one thing, at least, that I can agree with Donald on (assuming he sticks to it)!

(December 19, 2016 at 3:25 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: [...]
So it's fine when Hilary wants to rig elections. But oh no,[...]

Let me stop you there. It's apparently "fine" for the President of the USA to have been recorded admitting committing sexual assault. So I guess now everything is acceptable in US.

No offense, but now that the Annoying Orange won the election - you can stop with your hysterical anti-Clinton bullsh*t. It's been tiresome for a while, now... Nobody gives a sh*t. Not even f*cking Donnie Drumpfo, who's not even going to try to "lock her up". Let it go.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I'm Rodney King.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 19, 2016 at 4:54 am)pool the great Wrote: Okay, is there some actual proof that it was Russia that did the hacking?

Enough to convince the FBI and CIA but I am not privy to their sources.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  State level elections in BAvaria yield ground breaking results Deesse23 0 243 October 15, 2018 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9373 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Lets get rid of primary elections when electing our president GODZILLA 79 8449 July 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Trump Jr. wanted to impregnate his mistress Aubrey O'Day Divinity 16 3086 March 31, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Shell B
  The 2018 mid-term US elections. Jehanne 18 4463 October 7, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are elections always as nasty as this last one we had NuclearEnergy 14 3655 January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
Thumbs Up Donald Trump manages to be more sensible on Syria than Hilary ReptilianPeon 118 8293 October 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Why is Hilary calling the FBI director Coney a liar? ReptilianPeon 21 1902 August 3, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Hilary so incompetent State Dept spam filters were blocking her correspondence ReptilianPeon 89 7881 July 1, 2016 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  In addition to the server, Hilary "abandoned secure line to use home phone" ReptilianPeon 57 5171 May 21, 2016 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus