Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 26th June 2017, 09:55

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.
Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.
the singularity. basically nothing, yet everything.
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
RE: Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.
I also enjoy LSD.
I'm stoned and honestly yeah
"Should I kill myself or have a cup of coffee?"

makes sense doe right?
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
Also makes sense doe left.
-You only hear what you want to hear. - Thanks, I like to keep it short in summer.
- Look at this Charles. It's a new book called 'Why men don't listen and women can't read maps'.
- What are you talking about Edna, of course I can read a map.

is it possible to have a serious discussion on this site?

god is everyone and everything. he is everywhere. we are all him. and him, us. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast.
It is possible to have a serious discussion on this site.
Probably not with me though. :-)
-You only hear what you want to hear. - Thanks, I like to keep it short in summer.
- Look at this Charles. It's a new book called 'Why men don't listen and women can't read maps'.
- What are you talking about Edna, of course I can read a map.

Did you know your post contains 13 vowels?

No reason. I'm high too.
(19th December 2016, 22:47)pool the great Wrote: Did you know your post contains 13 vowels?

No reason. I'm high too.
i am indeed high

and there are actually 14 vowels. 18 if you count Y
(19th December 2016, 22:39)goombah111 Wrote: is it possible to have a serious discussion on this site?

god is everyone and everything. he is everywhere. we are all him. and him, us. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast.

Are you bored this week?  Off of school for Christmas break or something?
"Well, it's got to be a chocolate jesus, make me feel good inside.  Got to be a chocolate Jesus, to keep me satisfied."  - Tom Waits

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creatio Ex Nihilo - Forming Something out of Nothing? Grandizer 70 6290 24th February 2015, 18:21
Last Post: IATIA
  "Everything has a cause and an explanation" discussion. Pizza 66 5628 22nd February 2015, 11:59
Last Post: The Reality Salesman
  Why Something Rather Than Nothing? datc 249 11578 7th November 2014, 16:33
Last Post: LostDays
  Is everything temporarily according to atheists? Knowledge of God 22 1365 29th June 2014, 12:47
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  "That's not nothing" Freedom of thought 38 3095 16th May 2014, 23:43
Last Post: Freedom of thought
  The following is not a question: Can something come from nothing? Alex K 204 10971 16th April 2014, 18:02
Last Post: ManMachine
  Can Creator create morality from nothing? MysticKnight 37 13242 19th July 2012, 12:52
Last Post: Khemikal
Question Is absolute 'nothing' really possible and/or coherent? Tea Earl Grey Hot 49 13725 22nd April 2012, 10:39
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Is everything we do self serving? Pel 12 2340 22nd January 2012, 22:01
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Is everything True, even false things? Rev. Rye 10 4219 20th June 2011, 18:08
Last Post: Rev. Rye