Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is everything temporarily according to atheists?
Is everything temporarily according to atheists?
Is it therein you find salvation?
RE: Is everything temporarily according to atheists?
Therein where? Our hearts? That's only a pump?
Our mind? That's what's telling us the whole concept of god is bullshit.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
There's nothing to find salvation from.
(June 28, 2014 at 6:01 am)Knowledge of God Wrote: Is it therein you find salvation?

Neither your thread title or your OP make any sense.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Yes. The end cometh to us all. Use the life you have well. Don't waste it trolling.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(June 28, 2014 at 7:55 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: Neither your thread title or your OP make any sense.

I'm glad you said that - I thought it was just me for a moment.

KoG: there is no “according to atheists“. You're ascribing to us beliefs we don't necessarily hold, without first asking if we do. That's just rude.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
If you need to be forgiven for something, you can find it through people you have wronged directly.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
No, everything is permanently according to atheists. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(June 28, 2014 at 6:01 am)Knowledge of God Wrote: Is it therein you find salvation?
You understand that Christian salvation is salvation from original sin, right? Guess what, if I don't have original sin, I don't need salvation. Now. . . if there was only a way to make myself believe that Adam and Eve didn't get tricked by a magical talking serpent into eating the Apple of Naughtiness, sending ripples of sin through all subsequent generations of humanity, causing us to suffer mortality, and causing women to bleed from their vaginas once a month.

Oh wait, there IS a way. I can read the story, and say, "That's fucking stupid." Whew. What a relief.

(June 28, 2014 at 8:34 pm)Esquilax Wrote: No, everything is permanently according to atheists. Rolleyes

lol at total grammar win.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything. goombah111 64 8521 January 3, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: goombah111
  "Everything has a cause and an explanation" discussion. Pizza 66 14920 February 22, 2015 at 11:59 am
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  Is everything we do self serving? Pel 12 3799 January 22, 2012 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Is everything True, even false things? Rev. Rye 10 5818 June 20, 2011 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Nothing is everything. theVOID 94 30853 June 5, 2011 at 3:41 am
Last Post: Violet
  I believe everything exists. Edwardo Piet 23 5302 November 2, 2010 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Ervin
  Everything exists TruthWorthy 33 16543 March 10, 2010 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Violet