Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful 99 Names Of Allah With Translation And Quranic Usage
Beautiful 99 Names Of Allah With Translation And Quranic Usage
Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the Most

Moderator Notice
snipped due to 30/30 violation
(Qur'an 20:8)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise; He (God) is odd (odd number, he is the Only One), and He loves odd numbers (such as 99)'

[Image: asmaul_husna__99_names_of_allah__white_b...6dce81.png]
RE: Beautiful 99 Names Of Allah With Translation And Quranic Usage
You left out 'Stanley'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
why 99 and not 9999....999? ?

Besides 99 is too many, just do 69 and you'll enter heaven anyway Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Dear shawnivan110,

Do you also recognise that there are other religions? In these other religions, people worship God in a different name.

I hope that all is well,

Regards
(February 24, 2017 at 4:56 am)shawnivan110 Wrote: Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. (Qur'an 20:8)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise; He (God) is odd (odd number, he is the Only One), and He loves odd numbers (such as 99)'

[Image: asmaul_husna__99_names_of_allah__white_b...6dce81.png]

Tell me, why should I believe in the bastard child of a gay assignment between yhwh and an itenerant merchant?

Oh, and those aren't names, those ara a combination of job titles and attributes.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
There are at least 101 names. You forgot "Capricious Petty Tyrant" and "Homocidal Homophobe" . There may be more.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

It's not a magical spell. I think it's a very bad thing to use it as an attack spell; like bringing it in a table and launch it against others, thinking that a difference would be achieved.

Can your table stop tactical bombers? or normal fighting jets? try your best in Syria and Iraq.

God's names differ from the Quran to the Sunna, they are 99 according to some sources only, not all. Why not stick to the names in the Quran?

Matter in fact, even Sunni scholars said that the names aren't 99?

https://islamqa.info/ar/41003

Quote:استدل بعض العلماء (كابن حزم رحمه الله) بهذا الحديث على أن أسماء الله تعالى محصورة في هذا العدد . انظر : "المحلى" (1/51) .

وهذا الذي قاله ابن حزم رحمه الله لم يوافقه عليه عامة أهل العلم ، بل نقل بعضهم (كالنووي) اتفاق العلماء على أن أسماء الله تعالى ليست محصورة في هذا العدد . وكأنهم اعتبروا قول ابن حزم شذوذاً لا يلتفت إليه .

واستدلوا على عدم حصر أسماء الله تعالى الحسنى في هذا العدد بما رواه أحمد (3704)

So?

It's not a spell. It's not a sheet of paper that you study before eating Kabsa. The Quran is full of God's names called by the prophets and authorized to by God himself to be his; when I want to pray, believe me I will ignore the table you gave and just open the Quran.
(February 24, 2017 at 4:56 am)shawnivan110 Wrote:

What's 'Respsive'??
Sum ergo sum
(February 24, 2017 at 4:56 am)shawnivan110 Wrote: [...]Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise;[...]"
(bolded by me)

You what, mate? If I memorize those 99 squiggles I can enter Paradise? Even if I wipe my hairy a*se with the Quran, call your god an imaginary boy-friend of closeted iron-age homosexuals and your prophet a demented child-f*cker?

Neat. Smile
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(February 24, 2017 at 7:43 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(February 24, 2017 at 4:56 am)shawnivan110 Wrote: [...]Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise;[...]"
(bolded by me)

You what, mate? If I memorize those 99 squiggles I can enter Paradise? Even if I wipe my hairy a*se with the Quran, call your god an imaginary boy-friend of closeted iron-age homosexuals and your prophet a demented child-f*cker?

Neat. Smile

You see, that's the problem with the 'spell' concept.
Many go kill, murder, do sins enough to soak all of humanity in blood, then read a table or sing a quranic verse, expecting to be saints because of that.

God forgives. But he says:

Sura 4
( 17 )   The repentance accepted by Allah is only for those who do wrong in ignorance [or carelessness] and then repent soon after. It is those to whom Allah will turn in forgiveness, and Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
( 18 )   But repentance is not [accepted] of those who [continue to] do evil deeds up until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "Indeed, I have repented now," or of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful punishment.

It's very insulting; it's like fooling God; it's more like fooling one's self if you ask me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a disproof of Allah I've come up with? Atheism_is_True 5 623 July 12, 2022 at 5:55 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Allah was just Muhammad's sock puppet! I knew it! ignoramus 0 1315 May 2, 2019 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The most beautiful thing to me about the world. Mystic 24 4038 November 13, 2017 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Thank ALLAH that the pagan holiday of CHRISTMAS is over! 21stCenturyIconoclast 62 8386 December 30, 2016 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Joods
Video I Talked to Allah Mental Outlaw 18 3978 March 11, 2015 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Beautiful Baalzebutt 1 1313 March 3, 2013 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
Question Why Yahweh? (Or Allah, or Zeus, etc.) Darkstar 112 37382 October 27, 2012 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: John V
  Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces' Rokcet Scientist 2 1433 September 21, 2011 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist