Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple gets prison time for racist threats at child’s birthday party
Couple gets prison time for racist threats at child’s birthday party
Fucking assholes.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/geo...index.html

Quote:(CNN) A Georgia couple who rode with a Confederate flag-waving group that made armed threats against African-Americans at a child's birthday party were sentenced to prison Monday.

Jose "Joe" Torres, was sentenced to 20 years, with 13 years in prison, after a jury convicted him on three counts of aggravated assault, one count of making terroristic threats and one count of violating of Georgia's Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act.

Kayla Norton was sentenced to 15 years, with six years in prison. She was convicted on one count of making terroristic threats and one count of violation of the Street Gang Act.

"Many people tried to make the case about simply flying the Confederate Battle Flag," Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in a statement. "This case was about a group of people riding around our community, drinking alcohol, harassing and intimidating our citizens because of the color of their skin."

On July 25, 2015, Torres and Norton, joined about a dozen other people in a convoy of pickup trucks waving large Confederate flags as they drove around Douglas County, a suburban Atlanta community. Most of them belonged to a group called "Respect the Flag."
RE: Couple gets prison time for racist threats at child’s birthday party
Yup. Pieces of scum.

Quote:"Torres, who had retrieved a shotgun from his vehicle, pointed his shotgun at the group of African American party-goers and stated he was going to kill them while his co-defendants stated that 'the little ones can get one too,' referring to the young children at the party," the statement said.

The most pathetic part is one of the defendants said this in court,

Quote:"I want you all to know that is not me. That is not me, that is not him. I would never walk up to you and say those words to you."

Bullshit. You belong to a thinly-veiled racist group with a history of talking about this shit and you decide to drive up to a children's b-day party with a fucking shotgun after getting drunk. You are what you do. You did that.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Those are pretty good sentences.

Vermin like that need to be locked up and kept away from the public.
Dying to live, living to die.
Maybe their time in prison will help rehabilitate them and change their views?

I doubt it though, they'll probably just join the "Aryan Brotherhood" or something.
(February 28, 2017 at 4:12 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Yup. Pieces of scum.  

Quote:"Torres, who had retrieved a shotgun from his vehicle, pointed his shotgun at the group of African American party-goers and stated he was going to kill them while his co-defendants stated that 'the little ones can get one too,' referring to the young children at the party," the statement said.

The most pathetic part is one of the defendants said this in court,

Quote:"I want you all to know that is not me. That is not me, that is not him. I would never walk up to you and say those words to you."

Bullshit.  You belong to a thinly-veiled racist group with a history of talking about this shit and you decide to drive up to a children's b-day party with a fucking shotgun after getting drunk.  You are what you do.   You did that.

Yeah. Beer does not turn you into a different person. It just removes inhibition. Meaning how you act while drunk is what you are on the inside. People who get violent when they're drunk are people who feel violent throughout their day, but keep that part of themselves restrained in public. Drunk you is basically more you than sober you is.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I am glad that they got the sentence the judge layed down upon them. it is no less than they deserve. That is some pretty ballsy dumb-ass mean red-neck shit to bust up a kid's birthday party (of black folk no less) by waving Confederate flags and shooting at them. Someone could have got killed. Very hateful.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
I heard that she pulled out the gun, loaded it, then handed it to him. He pointed stating that he'd take out the kids also. 

Cry me a river. 

Did they mention if Angola was an option for incarceration?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That's a crime in Georgia, and they can get a conviction for it ?

JFC!! When did the world change ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Huh and people keep telling that  racism doesn't exist anymore. and it's all hysteria.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Once again, I have to ask: Jesse Custer, help a brother out, will you?

[Image: Jesse_Custer_Mercy_Kill.jpg]

Why the fuck do I have to do this post twice in one month?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 19589 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 829 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1561 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Vegan couple banned from owning pets Foxaèr 11 983 May 9, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1639 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Netflix and "Cuties" = child pron? Foxaèr 37 4244 November 30, 2020 at 5:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8631 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 652 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3225 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 962 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4