Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Do Me a Favor
Please Do Me a Favor
I just created a website for my new book. I will put it on Kirkus where it will be seen by people in the publishing industry. I think it will leek better if I have a few Likes. So please take a minute to press the Like button on this page.
http://rhondadenisejohnson.com/queen
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Please Do Me a Favor
done. I don't have fb, but I do tweet
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hey Rhonda. Will get to the book when I can.

Not on fb or twit. Is there another way to give you support?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm on both. Liked and tweeted.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Done. I might buy a copy on my Kindle later when I'm looking for something else to read.
Done ... Very proud of what you've achieved!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 2, 2017 at 1:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Hey Rhonda. Will get to the book when I can.

Not on fb or twit. Is there another way to give you support?

Thanx Brew, I  think you may can still press the buttons. If not, you can go to my home page and leave a comment at the bottom.

http://rhondadenisejohnson.com
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(March 2, 2017 at 6:14 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Done ... Very proud of what you've achieved!

Done!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(March 2, 2017 at 1:02 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: I just created a website for my new book. I will put it on Kirkus where it will be seen by people in the publishing industry. I think it will leek better if I have a few Likes. So please take a minute to press the Like button on this page.
http://rhondadenisejohnson.com/queen

Said and done, Rhonda. Smile
Here's to hoping your new book is a smash bestseller. Smile
Found a solution. My wife is on FB, I had her like it. I'll get my son to do it also.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 207 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1168 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2970 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2262 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Gentlebeings, a salute, please. Gawdzilla Sama 13 1239 July 31, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 2431 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 484 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Please help? Longhorn 16 3012 January 9, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1139 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please help me with my academic essay racingboo 22 2371 October 14, 2016 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Whateverist