Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Argument for Islam is very Simple:
The Argument for Islam is very Simple:
1. You can rely on the sufficient for guidance (God), or you can rely on people claiming that they should or can be followed.
2. The problem with relying on other then God is that you cannot know who is guided unless God manifests them with clear proof, and hence, cannot know who should be followed.
3. The leaders he wants us to follow and who makes representatives of his religion are his chosen ones.
4. God gives clear guidance with respect to the affair of his chosen ones.
5. The ones he associates together in a mission, also happen to be the closest one's to each other, and they are "family" in ways normal blood relatives or wives related to them are not.
6. Holy Ladies like Sarah and Mariam although don't take on the position were they should be taken as ruler by all humanity, are examples and signs of God and are part of the holy family that God has chosen for guidance. They are to emphasize that the path is meant for both men and women equally, although, the man and woman are not alike though people want them to be very similar in this century.
7. God has sacred numbers for the spiritual way the universe operates, whether it be 19 Angels on the Hell, the 6 days before the throne, the 7 veils, the 7 earths and 7 heavens, the summary of dim light in the night, bright light in the night, and really bright so mush so it's manifest bright day in 3, etc, and the sacred number for Captains of the covenant who steer the boat that is "by the name of God" in it's steering and anchoring, is 12, just as the months with God are Twelve the day he created the heavens and the earth, four of them being sacred, this being the upright religion.
8. God is consistent with his sacred numbers and has wisdom in them.
9. God is very clean in providing proof consistently and demonstrates by his way of the past, to the present and future.
10. The number of Salahs, the number of Rukus, and Sujoods, in both day and night, and in each Salah, and combined, all have sacred value in Quran but are not explicitly stated. Thus we need the "Sunnah" to explicit explain us the Quran and give us the explicit directions. The words to be stated in Salah are also complimentary to Quran and have wisdom in Quran. Everything is found in Quran but we don't preceive everything. The same is true of the names of the Imams in Quran. The same is true of all the rites of Hajj. etc, etc..... Quran contains everything and manifests the wisdom of it, but not explicitly. The complimentary nature of the Sunnah is hence needed.
11. We can listen to all sorts of people babble about the Quran but at the end, it's the family of the reminder who God wants us to seek knowledge from and directed humanity to ask when we do not know as all those sent before Mohammad were men who he revealed revelation to, and made the means towards him, and who were explainer of the revelation revealed to their hearts.
12. As God leaves a legacy of knowledge through the family of the reminder, we are to seek light from their words, and not rely on others to explain to us the Quran, though we may council one another about the ahadiths and Quran, we need to come thirsty to the family of the reminder like we come thirsty to Quran. Together, they will connect us to God and Salah cannot be established without this realization. 
13. Innovations are not to be followed but rather all practices relating to the sacred have to have proof from either a legacy of news from God or by knowledge. There has to be traces of knowledge to rely on, and not conjecture.
14. God is the True King and Master in all this, and sufficient is God as a Guide.
RE: The Argument for Islam is very Simple:
MK, do you go on and on about this stuff IRL? 

Or are we just your "special" recipients?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: 52fa38cd30c8d3f200814523e45fecd9.jpg]
(March 21, 2017 at 8:00 am)Jesster Wrote: [Image: 52fa38cd30c8d3f200814523e45fecd9.jpg]
Rather like driving in Russia.
Yep. So simple it requires a thousand word post and about twenty separate threads full of special pleading and non sequiturs.

Literally nothing else needs such desperate convolutions to argue its existence. Rocks, chocolate, rainbows - if any god was even one percent as demonstrable as these and a gazillion other things, there would be no atheists.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Maybe you have to be simple to get these arguments.
MK...if you need to fulfill some sort of court-appointed community service requirement, just make nice with the right folks and get them to sign off on ALL your hours at once. 
Seriously! 

It's called getting "the hook-up".
Can you get me a hook-up?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
So...which way is east?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: j0hca0.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1320 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6189 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7787 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any atheist WinterHold 94 4416 October 4, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Moses peace be upon him, very short tale. WinterHold 18 4202 March 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5440 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  General argument for Islam. Mystic 270 30225 April 19, 2015 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Do you not see God now at this very moment? Mystic 3 1300 April 2, 2015 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  I find this very interesting dyresand 0 810 January 28, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 1978 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner