Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Way to Support Me FREE Book Offer
A Way to Support Me FREE Book Offer
I created a coupon that let's the members of AF download Queen of the Quantum Realm for free until April 12

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/706658
Coupon code: JU95K
Hot case sensitive

Just go to the above address and order my book. Enter the code at checkout. I don't think you need and account at Smachwords since the book is free.

Hot case sensitive

After reading it, please gp tp Amazon and leave a customer review.
https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Quantum-Rea...733&sr=1-1
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: A Way to Support Me FREE Book Offer
Thanks Rhonda! I'll leave a review for you as soon as I read it. I'm in the middle of another lengthy book, but I'll put yours next on the list right after that one.
(March 12, 2017 at 7:56 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: I created a coupon that let's the members of AF download Queen of the Quantum Realm for free until April 12

Hot case sensitive

Just go to the above address and order my book. Enter the code at checkout. I don't think you need and account at Smachwords since the book is free.

Hot case sensitive

Cool Rhonda, THANKS.

Edit: Shit, for $2.99 it's a sale. Will read tomorrow as time allows.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Looking forward to it. Any juicy sex scenes?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Looking forward to it. Any juicy sex scenes?

I'm sure Rhonda's mastery of language will come close enough on its own. Wink
(March 12, 2017 at 9:29 pm)Jesster Wrote: Thanks Rhonda! I'll leave a review for you as soon as I read it. I'm in the middle of another lengthy book, but I'll put yours next on the list right after that one.

Thanks Jesster. Just so you know, this is the one Alex K helped me with the names and behaviors of elementary particles. The one you helped me with will hopefully be out in late April or May.

BTW kewl avatar
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

And I wonder why I don't sell my books. I'm not smart like you and advertise... lol Anywho gunna help a fellow author I will go get on your request right away!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(March 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Looking forward to it. Any juicy sex scenes?
Actually, there is one scene where a guy gets tricked into spending the night in a brothel. Things get somewhat—how shall I say it—corporeal.

--Voltaire

Thanks rhonda, I'll review it once I am done reading it.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(March 12, 2017 at 7:56 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: I created a coupon that let's the members of AF download Queen of the Quantum Realm for free until April 12

Hot case sensitive

Hot case sensitive

You wrote a book?!?

That is so fucking cool.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  De-Pluralize A Film, Book, etc BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1088 September 18, 2022 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4697 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1167 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1706 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 623 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1806 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2945 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5216 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2048 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1155 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda