Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have our lizard people overlords gotten lazy, or arrogant?
Have our lizard people overlords gotten lazy, or arrogant?
As you are all aware, all of our world leaders are actually lizard people. My question is, with Trump have the lizard people gotten lazy or just plain arrogant? Most obvious lizard person disguise yet. That is obviously not human hair or face. The lizards are just slapping on a shitty mask and hair. They didn't even get the skin color right this time.

[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Have our lizard people overlords gotten lazy, or arrogant?
Of course we are.
I think Trump Lizard just might be our salvation. This is clearly a test by our overlords to determine how stupid we really are. Perhaps if we are judged too stupid to bother over, they will leave us to our own devices and go in search of another species on another planet worth subduing.
I welcome our Gorn Overlords

[Image: Bill-Clinton-Hillary-Clinton.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Sorry, I can't deal with Icke on an empty stomach.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2017 at 10:13 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: As you are all aware, all of our world leaders are actually lizard people. My question is, with Trump have the lizard people gotten lazy or just plain arrogant? Most obvious lizard person disguise yet. That is obviously not human hair or face. The lizards are just slapping on a shitty mask and hair. They didn't even get the skin color right this time.

He used to be a reporter on Hampshire local news, then he went totally mad one day.
Strange seeing the man who uesed to talk about how sussex juniors were beaten in the playoffs suddenly announce he was the son of god.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4093 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Lazy #!\*%$ onlinebiker 22 1025 August 26, 2020 at 6:36 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How barbarian have you gotten in lockdown? Gawdzilla Sama 23 3417 June 4, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Should poor people have kids? BrokenQuill92 78 5341 November 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Lazy People's Tricks. Gawdzilla Sama 34 2495 March 27, 2019 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 983 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Have "likes" and "kudos" polarized our society? CapnAwesome 35 4310 January 4, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  morality is subjective and people don't have free will Catholic_Lady 355 85925 June 6, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3088 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  AF "Mafia" Forum Game (PSA for people who have no idea what it is) Tiberius 29 2793 January 4, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: emjay