Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! A Republicunt Nails It
Wow! A Republicunt Nails It
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/former-r...nts=disqus

Quote:Former Republican lawmaker stuns CNN panel when he says Trump isn’t smart enough to be president

Quote:When asked by CNN’s Poppy Harlow whether Trump should publicly apologize if it’s revealed that he was wrong in accusing former President Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the 2016 election, Jolly said that he should — but he also said that an apology wouldn’t mask Trump’s other major shortcomings as president.

“There’s a bigger issue, whether this president is intellectually qualified to be President of the United States,” Jolly said.

And the sky didn't fall or anything!
RE: Wow! A Republicunt Nails It
Good to see not all of 'em are taken in ...

(March 20, 2017 at 12:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/former-r...nts=disqus

Quote:Former Republican lawmaker stuns CNN panel when he says Trump isn’t smart enough to be president

Quote:When asked by CNN’s Poppy Harlow whether Trump should publicly apologize if it’s revealed that he was wrong in accusing former President Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the 2016 election, Jolly said that he should — but he also said that an apology wouldn’t mask Trump’s other major shortcomings as president.

“There’s a bigger issue, whether this president is intellectually qualified to be President of the United States,” Jolly said.

And the sky didn't fall or anything!

Would he have voted for a democrat to avoid putting a totally unqualified republican at the helm? No?

Then so what if he is one or two steps short of being a total traitorous partisan hack?
Reagan wasn't intellectually qualified either.  Must be a 'pub thing . . . .

"an amiable dunce."
--Clark Clifford (former Defense Secretary), describing Reagan at a Georgetown party, 1981

"Poor dear, there's nothing between his ears."
--British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, speaking to one of her officials about Reagan, cited by Peter Jenkins, Mrs. Thatcher's Revolution

"...like reinventing the wheel."
--Larry Speakes (Reagan's former press secretary) describing what it was like preparing the President for a press conference, Speaking Out: The Reagan Presidency from Inside the White House

"The task of watering the arid desert between Reagan's ears is a challenging one for his aides."
--Columnist David Broder, "A Sorry Display of Ignorance", Washington Post, September 1, 1985

"What do you do when your President ignores all the palpable, relevant facts and wanders in circles?"
--David Stockman (Director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Reagan), The Triumph of Politics: Why the Reagan Revolution Failed
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Stupid enough for them to make him a saint!
I heard Graham is considering flipping to Democrat if Trump isn't ousted. I haven't confirmed that, though.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Graham is a war-mongering pussy.  They can keep him.
(March 20, 2017 at 4:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Graham is a war-mongering pussy.  They can keep him.

The bro with no ho?
Unfortunately smart is not a job requirement.

The US has had dumb shits in office before and survived.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 20, 2017 at 4:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Graham is a war-mongering pussy.  They can keep him.

I've never cared for him, but I like the message such a move would send.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady Gaga, Wow! AFTT47 20 994 January 21, 2021 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I love AOC! She nails it on the head! Secular Elf 11 1025 March 4, 2020 at 2:39 am
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 627 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 986 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
  But It Doesn't Matter When There's A Republicunt In Charge! Minimalist 25 3725 July 31, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: johan
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 706 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2156 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Privitization - The Republicunt Mantra Minimalist 5 612 January 10, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Wow Can't Say I Disagree Minimalist 10 3170 December 13, 2017 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  "Republicunt": why use terms like this? shadow 162 22853 November 27, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist