Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 17th August 2017, 17:16

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Church Renovation Complete.
#11
RE: Church Renovation Complete.
(23rd March 2017, 19:04)Mr Greene Wrote: Ah it's the Orthodox tomb of jesus. Thought it looked different to the one I went into back in '97 that must have been the Catholic tomb of jesus...

Well, scripture records 2 crucifixions, one on Thursday, and one on Friday, so it makes sense there are 2 tombs.


A few more items found in accord and I might become a believer . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 719 3rd April 2017, 13:48
Last Post: vorlon13
  Church update:children's church k2490 15 5778 26th June 2013, 07:59
Last Post: Rahul
  How to Be a Complete Douche thesummerqueen 21 3364 30th November 2011, 18:09
Last Post: Doubting Thomas



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)