Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones Apologizes For Pizzzagate
Alex Jones Apologizes For Pizzzagate
Quote:Mr. Jones made the apology to the owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis, on video, reading from a carefully worded statement that emphasized how widely the theory had spread before he weighed in on it. He said that Infowars had “disassociated” itself from the story in December and had taken down the majority of broadcasts and videos that mentioned it. Mr. Jones also said that two reporters the show had worked with “are no longer with us,” although he did not identify them or discuss the exact nature of their work with Infowars.

“To my knowledge today, neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking, as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon,” Mr. Jones said. “We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/busin...-pong.html

I'll translate for anyone that doesn't speak delusional shithead.  "I've come to realize that Mr. Alefantis rightfully has a fat lawsuit he could lay on me, and I'm trying to get ahead of it."  

So, there we have it.  That's the way to get a macho asshole like AJ to eat crow.  Threaten his pocket book.

Of course, this leaves the true believers with few options.  Perhaps they will have to admit that Alex Jones is nothing but a shyster peddling bullshit for profit.  The more likely scenario that I see is that they will have to believe  that the Illuminati/NWO/Clintons got to him, too.  They'll probably split into factions that either believe he is now one of "them," or "they" have something so powerful over his head that he has no choice to play ball, like maybe "they" kidnapped his family or something.

Regardless, it's always fun watching pompous assholes having to get down on their knees and pretend they have some integrity.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: Alex Jones Apologizes For Pizzzagate
This is a potential consequence of being a conspiracy theorist.
Hail Satan!  Bow Down Diablo

On the bright side, he always has another career option.

(March 28, 2017 at 3:39 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I'll translate for anyone that doesn't speak delusional shithead.  "I've come to realize that Mr. Alefantis rightfully has a fat lawsuit he could lay on me, and I'm trying to get ahead of it."  

So, there we have it.  That's the way to get a macho asshole like AJ to eat crow.  Threaten his pocket book.

Of course, this leaves the true believers with few options.  Perhaps they will have to admit that Alex Jones is nothing but a shyster peddling bullshit for profit.  The more likely scenario that I see is that they will have to believe  that the Illuminati/NWO/Clintons got to him, too.  They'll probably split into factions that either believe he is now one of "them," or "they" have something so powerful over his head that he has no choice to play ball, like maybe "they" kidnapped his family or something.

Really, the bolded is the only way for the tinfoil hatters to escape with their delusional worldview intact.

(March 28, 2017 at 3:39 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Regardless, it's always fun watching pompous assholes having to get down on their knees and pretend they have some integrity.

It only took what, 3+ months to issue the apology after "distancing" himself from the story back in December. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the apology lacks...sincerity. I have to agree that it's nice to see a jackass like AJ paint himself into a corner.
Ah, that's why I don't know who the fuck he is.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Alex Jones has clearly been assimilated by the Bilderbergers.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If there is one thing that gets under my skin it's knuckle dragging mouth breathing lying assholes like Alex Jones.

He uses lies to spread fear and anger all so that he can sell his shitty survivalist products. 

Just as bad though, are the millions of fools who follow him. I know that this should not surprise me in the least as people fall for religion which makes even dumber claims that Jones makes but nonetheless I find it depressing that people can be that stupid in such large numbers.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
Yeah Alex Jones is a bit much. Can't stand conspiracy theorists on either side.
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
(March 28, 2017 at 3:47 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: It only took what, 3+ months to issue the apology after "distancing" himself from the story back in December.   I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the apology lacks...sincerity.  I have to agree that it's nice to see a jackass like AJ paint himself into a corner.

Oh, it's sincere alright...as in he sincerely wants to keep all that dough he fleeced out of morons by selling them enhancement pills and doomsday supplies.

You know, though, that deep down inside he's thinking as he apologizes, "Ugh, I could totally take this guy in a fight. I'd rip off my shirt, show off my beautiful physique and take him down like the macho manly-man that I totally am. I'm such a badass..." He's the Axl Rose of pundits.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Fuck him. If he got pushed out of an airplane flying over the Himalayas at 37,000 feet, I'd take another swig of mineral water and move on to the next news item.

Fuck him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 23388 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 24680 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3636 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  FOX FUCK Apologizes Minimalist 44 3900 April 2, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Boycott on Alex Jones / NBC chimp3 23 7710 June 14, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously Fake Messiah 54 8847 April 20, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Obama finally apologizes for murder by drone strike... since it was an American Mudhammam 26 4063 April 25, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut