Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX FUCK Apologizes
FOX FUCK Apologizes
but not for being an obnoxious fascist cunt.  Because money talks and her advertisers were bailing on her.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/29/busin...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Laura Ingraham, a Fox News host, apologized under pressure on Thursday for taunting a survivor of the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., as at least four companies confirmed they would pull advertising from her show.

Quote:As news of the boycotts began coming out on Thursday, Ms. Ingraham apologized. “On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland,” she said, extending an invitation for Mr. Hogg to appear on the show.
Mr. Hogg said he was unimpressed by the apology.
“She only apologized after we went after her advertisers,” he said. “It kind of speaks for itself.”

This kid is sharp.
RE: FOX FUCK Apologizes
Can;t even apologize right.  First she tries to siphon some jesus...then she wants to hit this kid for his buzz like the parasite she is.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Apologizing for upset or hurt caused and not for the actual comment. So, half an apology at best.
Why would anybody trust a Fux anchor to do an honest interview?
This, from the lady who told LeBron James to "shut up and dribble?"

Nooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaay.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Good for you, kid.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3905220

Quote:David Hogg still refuses to accept Laura Ingraham's apology after at least seven advertisers drop her Fox News show
(March 30, 2018 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Good for you, kid.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3905220

Quote:David Hogg still refuses to accept Laura Ingraham's apology after at least seven advertisers drop her Fox News show

She's the one with the disfunctional good sense organ. Why should he let her get away with a slap on the wrist?
(March 29, 2018 at 5:57 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Apologizing for upset or hurt caused and not for the actual comment. So, half an apology at best.

Exactly this. 'I'm sorry you were hurt' isn't an apology. 'I'm sorry for what I said' is an apology. The right should smarten up and tread lightly around these Parkland kids. 

Emma Gonzalez is my new hero.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 30, 2018 at 12:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Exactly this. 'I'm sorry you were hurt' isn't an apology. 'I'm sorry for what I said' is an apology. The right should smarten up and tread lightly around these Parkland kids. 

Emma Gonzalez is my new hero.

Boru

They won't, they'll just double down. A relative of mine shared and liked a post on Facebook that pointed out the Cuban flag on Emma's jacket and mocked her for trying to take guns away, which was what Cuba did when it became a dictatorship. Of course, she's not trying to take guns away, and she's of Cuban heritage, but forget all that, she's clearly in favor of a communist dictatorship in the USA.
Because they're cannibals.  Cuban expats are a reliable hard right vote in florida for obvious reasons..and yet "cubanism" gets tossed under the bus everytime somebody needs to stoke white nationalist panic.

Suddenly, any given cuban isn't cuban enough....because, as we all know, the hard right just loooooooves salt water messicans...............
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox 'News' Running Scared BrianSoddingBoru4 9 726 December 20, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just now on FOX NEWS...... Brian37 17 1111 December 12, 2020 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1351 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Shep Smith out at Fox News. Brian37 11 996 October 12, 2019 at 9:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A snowball's chance in Fox News Brian37 11 1149 May 31, 2019 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 491 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1497 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1120 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1633 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 638 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU