Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facts Are For Other People
Facts Are For Other People
Stupid assed republicunt twats simply make shit up.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/watch-ka...d-in-2002/

Quote:Kayleigh McEnany blames Obama for golfing after Daniel Pearl’s murder — which happened in 2002
RE: Facts Are For Other People
From the looks of things she used the wrong name and apologized for it. she clarified that she was actually talking about James Foley

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...ncement-w/

Kind of an honest error and one she admitted. Obama's error seems a bit more unthinking in comparison honestly.

I couldn't find the full video where the clip came from though. I wish that website you used would have linked it.

Edit:Having trouble finding the full video. would like to see it if someone has a link
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
Meanwhile the Trumpster golfs all the time, way more than Obama.
(March 28, 2017 at 10:45 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: Meanwhile the Trumpster golfs all the time, way more than Obama.

Yeah it's hypocritical of him. I don't think trump is perfect. Was just clarifying some things left out of the article.
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
(March 28, 2017 at 10:52 pm)Gearbreak Wrote:
(March 28, 2017 at 10:45 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: Meanwhile the Trumpster golfs all the time, way more than Obama.

Yeah it's hypocritical of him. I don't think trump is perfect. Was just clarifying some things left out of the article.

Fair Enough.
If Hillary had made a "mistake" like that you'd never stop screaming.

If it was a mistake and not just more lies from these fuckers.
Now let's be fair. It's possible she was talking about a different Daniel Pearl. Maybe he was one of the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
[Image: ra,unisex_tshirt,x3104,026541:3d4e1a7dce...8f8.u2.jpg]

Yeah.  The queen of dumb republicunt cunts, Conway.
Honestly, I'm not that fussed about any president playing golf. But Trump's taking 13 golfing holidays since being inaugurated after excoriating Obama for playing golf simply underscores what has long been apparent - he doesn't understand optics.

What a pol does matters just as much as what s/he says. With Trump, the two are in conflict so consistently that it reinforces the point that he's unfit for this office.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1322 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Winning By a Landslide and other politicspeak onlinebiker 11 632 October 23, 2020 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1648 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Naturally. Crooks Like Other Crooks Minimalist 0 164 October 16, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The west's other face WinterHold 24 2609 September 25, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Pieces of each other WinterHold 2 492 November 24, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Supreme Court Cases (and other interesting cases) - A Thread! TheRealJoeFish 11 3656 June 2, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  White people assuming other white people like Trump Sterben 81 11918 April 1, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds Zenith 19 3429 March 7, 2017 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Among Other Things The WLB Will Fuck Up Is the internet. Minimalist 17 2723 January 24, 2017 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: brewer