Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump may be getting bored with the job already
Trump may be getting bored with the job already
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/t...spartandhp

Remember all the smug swagger he had when signing executive orders. Well guess it's like making sandwich at subway it's exciting the first few times but becomes a choir  . To bad for trump a sandwich doesn't decide the fate of an entire nation . And to bad we can fire him for like we could a "sandwich artist" for slacking on the job.

[Image: BBz8f01.img?h=351&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=523&y=176]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Trump may be getting bored with the job already
The turd just found out that it isn't like his fake job on celebrity apprentice.  He can't tell the speaker of the house that he's "fired."  Not without being told to go fuck himself.
Fucker bugged out after hearing that Flynn was trying for immunity by turning State's Evidence. I bet his sphincter puckered like Vorly had just jammed a bag of peeled limes up his ass. My bet is that the entire Trump team is going to be implicated, nay found guilty of selling out to the Russians, and as a bonus, I'd bet that the former military he has placed in positions of power will be found to have colluded with the Russians all during the Cold War years leading up to this election. My only hope is that the stupid fucks who want to believe that Trump was actually going to do some good for this country (and voted for him) will rattle both of the marbles in their heads together and finally realize that a game show host with ties to the Italian and Russian Mafias isn't really who we wanted to lead this country.

As a side note, some of the people at the senior center (where I have my wood carving classes) who voted for DJ T Rump are finally expressing their concern and regret over voting for him. I wish that they had used that thinking apparatus BEFORE voting for him. Hindsight, my ass. Someone who talks complete bollocks should have been excused before he even got to the first debates. I will say, though, that he is a symbol of what is wrong with this country- a part that should have disappeared 50 years ago, if it had even been allowed to exist then. Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
With how often he goes golfing I'd say the boredom started some time ago.
(March 31, 2017 at 11:09 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: With how often he goes golfing I'd say the boredom started some time ago.

You make a point I had not considered that
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Let's hope he and his entire cabinet gets tired of life and consign themselves to amusingly agonizing and entertainingly drawn out deaths.
(March 31, 2017 at 9:17 pm)Orochi Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/t...spartandhp

Remember all the smug swagger he had when signing executive orders. Well guess it's like making sandwich at subway it's exciting the first few times but becomes a choir  . To bad for trump a sandwich doesn't decide the fate of an entire nation . And to bad we can fire him for like we could a "sandwich artist" for slacking on the job.

(bold mine)

Like this?

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(April 1, 2017 at 2:26 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(March 31, 2017 at 9:17 pm)Orochi Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/t...spartandhp

(bold mine)

Like this?

lol Big Grin

Inuit Proverb

It's weird that the news that gets shared here is the minor mistake he made rather than the actual things he signed.
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
(April 1, 2017 at 4:06 pm)Gearbreak Wrote: It's weird that the news that gets shared here is the minor mistake he made rather than the actual things he signed.

Walking out of a signing is a mistake ?

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 173 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Shatner getting a divorce from 4th wife Fake Messiah 21 914 December 17, 2019 at 3:36 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  He's A Crook. We Know That Already Minimalist 3 351 October 29, 2018 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Orange Fuckface-Your Act Is Getting Old Minimalist 0 238 August 31, 2018 at 12:56 pm
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1894 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Crooks They May Be - But Not Bad Judges of Character Minimalist 3 427 May 22, 2018 at 12:49 pm
  Nuclear Launch Order May Be Disobeyed AFTT47 25 2496 November 20, 2017 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Of Course. It's A Shit Job. Minimalist 7 1008 November 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Xtians are getting their feathers ruffled by Orville Cyberman 31 3211 October 29, 2017 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Javaman
  Mueller's Getting Serious Minimalist 38 6807 August 6, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13