Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job
Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-h...th-n901306

I was largely ignoring this Omarosa stuff but I chuckled at this. What is Lara afraid of?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
RE: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job
Not that I really care, but who is Lara again?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job
Eric Trump's wife. Also a campaign official/fundraiser for her father-in-law.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I wonder if the Orange Fucktard grabbed her pussy, too?

Even better.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/trump-m...e-mueller/

Quote:‘Trump has met his match’: Omarosa hints she handed over incriminating evidence to Mueller

Quote:Manigault, who said she has been interviewed in the special counsel probe, said that omitted allegation was related to the Mueller investigation.

“There’s some things that are involved in this investigation, the Mueller investigation, that I was very careful not to put in the book,” she said.
Hmmm, she is even better than Linda Tripp.
(August 16, 2018 at 3:05 pm)Aegon Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-h...th-n901306

I was largely ignoring this Omarosa stuff but I chuckled at this. What is Lara afraid of?

Nothing really to laugh at. This isn't America's Funniest Home Videos. 

Nobody has to like Omarosa, but her taping everyone around her is the same thing Cohen did. This is what happens when you realize your Mafia boss may fuck you over in the future.

Lara is afraid of the same thing President Lowlife is, the same thing Nixon was, being the shady character they know they are.
Quote:This isn't America's Funniest Home Videos. 

Really?  Because (from the outside looking in, at least), it's incredibly fucking funny;  the greatest democracy the world has ever known has put into THE position of a power a man who clearly hates democracy.  This isn't just funny, this is 'Marx Brothers' funny.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 16, 2018 at 4:33 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Hmmm, she is even better than Linda Tripp.

If a dress stained with Trump-spunk turns up, I may never stop vomiting.
(August 16, 2018 at 5:52 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(August 16, 2018 at 4:33 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Hmmm, she is even better than Linda Tripp.

If a dress stained with Trump-spunk turns up, I may never stop vomiting.

Might be the new form of eucharist in the Church of Trump . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 16, 2018 at 5:50 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:This isn't America's Funniest Home Videos. 

Really?  Because (from the outside looking in, at least), it's incredibly fucking funny;  the greatest democracy the world has ever known has put into THE position of a power a man who clearly hates democracy.  This isn't just funny, this is 'Marx Brothers' funny.

Boru

I wouldn't go so far as to call the US a democracy when both de iure and de facto it's an oligarchical republic along Roman lines.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4248 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8527 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 166 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3796 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7119 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8062 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7290 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1590 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1538 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 276 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist