Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Jab, No job.
No Jab, No job.
Here in Straya, they're going mental with conspiracy theories over this stupid virus.
Everytime I respond to comments on youtube with eg: cool story bro, but need moar dragons!, I get labelled as a a sheep who's not awake. Every time.

We all know most of the crazy shite out there.

The latest here (recommended by govt (small business council)), is the risk businesses will face by not offering a safe workplace for its employees.
Basically, when the vaccine rolls out (fingers crossed), that everyone who wants to work will need to be jabbed as a prerequisite for work so as to not endanger others and thus not bring on litigation to the company if someone was to get infected.

This has got all the nutters' panties in knots. My body, My choice, etc.
Others are saying, why bother getting a jab if there's no job to go back to.
Others are predicting lines of unemployed leftist govt workers out of work because they refuse to get the "evil" jab because, you know, 5G!

I'm hoping that most here aren't nutty like that, being a slightly higher % of skeptical atheists here than mainsteam society.
Wadda ya reckon? All this bs for nothing because we're all bored? Or has the politicizing of covid fractured us further?

Gotta go, there's a man on his mobile in a black suit down the road facing my general direction!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1884 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Of Course. It's A Shit Job. Minimalist 7 1004 November 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Melissa McCarthy Out Of A Job Minimalist 8 519 July 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job Cecelia 11 2167 June 1, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: c172
  Trump may be getting bored with the job already Amarok 18 4436 April 2, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The bishop's insurance job Mr Greene 0 341 February 14, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  What it's like to work in a UK Job Centre... ReptilianPeon 0 451 January 31, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Now Finish The Job With Snowden Minimalist 31 1963 January 19, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The asshole @GOP "Job creators" bullshit. Brian37 15 2853 January 8, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Shittiest first day on the job, EVER vorlon13 22 2777 December 12, 2015 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet