Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Course. It's A Shit Job.
Of Course. It's A Shit Job.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3626925

Quote:Border Patrol reportedly losing agents at faster rate than they are employing

Quote:The GAO report said the Border Patrol has fewer agents now than it is supposed to have under a 2011 congressional mandate, which required the agency to have 21,370 agents. As of this May, the Border Patrol had just 19,500 agents.

Pretty soon we may have to hire Mexicans to patrol the border.
RE: Of Course. It's A Shit Job.
I hear that on his recent trip to China, Trump told President, Xi, 'Hey, beautiful Wall! How'd you get the Mongols to pay for it?'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 12, 2017 at 2:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I hear that on his recent trip to China, Trump told President, Xi, 'Hey, beautiful Wall!  How'd you get the Mongols to pay for it?'

Boru

The Mongols paid for it by becoming rulers of china.

Perhaps you could suggest a Mexican take over of the US to Trump?

Then they would "pay for the wall"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Economy is heating up, why work a shitty job when better opportunities abound ?

LOL, the cell phone tower erection outfit is offering up to $25/hr. Good pay for around here.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 12, 2017 at 2:16 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Economy is heating up, why work a shitty job when better opportunities abound ?

LOL, the cell phone tower erection outfit is offering up to $25/hr.  Good pay for around here.

Wait a few months for the bubble to burst.

I don't think growth of cell service is going to abate anytime soon.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 12, 2017 at 2:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I don't think growth of cell service is going to abate anytime soon.

Why not?

More data, more draining of customers from TV/cable/DISH/DirecTV, skies the limit.

Hell, they're discussing shutting down OTA for more bandwidth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 173 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 437 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1225 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
  This Moron Can't Even Run A Golf Course Minimalist 26 1320 October 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 432 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1894 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  No Shit, Sherlock! Minimalist 0 371 August 3, 2018 at 11:51 am
  Of course it did. Minimalist 3 333 July 26, 2018 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit Minimalist 5 661 June 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Franklin Graham Loses His Shit After Wisconsin Defeat Minimalist 9 1594 April 6, 2018 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: rskovride