Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It
This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/the-chri...it-sounds/

Quote:The ‘Christian Mingle’ movie on Netflix is as cringe-inducingly bad as it sounds

Quote:The trailer for the film, posted below, is a cringe-inducing cheese fest that shows a godless, lovelorn 30-year-old named Gwyneth get looped into Christianity by the dream boat she meets while trying — you guessed it — ChristianMingle.com. It is, then, a commercial stretched into a whopping hour and 43 minutes.
RE: This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It
I will make fun of it
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I thought we'd hit the bottom of the barrel when they made a movie based on Battleship.

I was so fucking mistaken.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Xtian dating.....

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Christian Mingle 2: The Return.

*Like Jesus, it won't be coming back*
Dying to live, living to die.
Christian Mingle 2: Back 2 tha Hood
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Aka dumber and dumberer
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 7, 2016 at 6:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/the-chri...it-sounds/

Quote:The ‘Christian Mingle’ movie on Netflix is as cringe-inducingly bad as it sounds

Quote:The trailer for the film, posted below, is a cringe-inducing cheese fest that shows a godless, lovelorn 30-year-old named Gwyneth get looped into Christianity by the dream boat she meets while trying — you guessed it — ChristianMingle.com. It is, then, a commercial stretched into a whopping hour and 43 minutes.

Seriously? They couldn't even be bothered to give this film another title other than Christian Mingle? Hell, if you're just going to name it after the website, why not add the .com?

Of course, at this point, between movies like The Life Zone or War Room or Saving Christmas or C Me Dance or anything Pureflix has to offer, the Christian movie is kind of oversaturated with batshit crazy movies. Can this really compete?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Two-Source Hypthothesis LinuxGal 2 325 September 4, 2023 at 9:11 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Most People Insist That Two Separate Being Can Never Be One KerimF 86 4205 June 17, 2023 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 608 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rcent Christian Movie Ratings TheJefe817 9 771 April 23, 2023 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  The Devil just needs a character rewrite Nachos_of_Nurgle 16 1502 February 16, 2022 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 4961 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The false miracle of Fatima now a movie Foxaèr 17 1623 September 6, 2020 at 2:03 pm
  Two audio books for Christians (and, everyone else) Jehanne 3 567 January 16, 2019 at 12:52 am
  The Irish Are Making Up For Lost Time Minimalist 5 559 October 28, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 1718 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear