Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was already judged in a court ?
Who was already judged in a court ?
Hello ! I'm a Frenchman living in France (I did never lived elsewhere) who was never put in a court and I'd like to know which members of this forum was already judged in a court.
I think it can be fun to share ours stories with the judicial system.

If you was already judged in a court I'd like to know the next infos.

1.What was the charge(s) against you ?
2.In which country did it happened and if in USA or another federal country with its own judicial system which state / province ?
3.Was you convicted , discharged or charges were dismissed ?
4.Can you tell us your arrest , the judgement and indictment if there was one ?
5.What was the maximum penalty you were facing and what was your penalty ?
RE: Who was already judged in a court ?
1. Profiteering.
2. Deployed.
3. Convicted.
4. I wouldn't rate it much higher than apprehension.  I was pulled aside, they raided my shit, and slapped me with a fine..that I paid by profiteering.
5. Just a fine. I limited myself to smokes, chocolate, and tactically acquired non-issue gear.   It was more the prices I charged than the fact that I was doing it that got me in trouble.  That and whiny ass national guardsmen who couldn't pay their other bills and snitched to save their hides.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I served on the jury once for a case of robbery with a deadly weapon. I still have nightmares about it sometimes.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
1. Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle (class C felony)
2. USA, Oregon
3. Pled to attempted unauthorized use of a motor vehicle (misdemeanor)
4. I was arrested at home and taken to jail. I posted bail the next evening and was released. I never had to set foot in a courtroom, the entire matter was handled between the prosecutor, my court-appointed attorney and the court.
5. Maximum 5 years in prison, received 2 years probation.

I couldn't even tell you if I did it - I was blackout drunk at the time.
1.  Suspicion of associating with members of a banned (paramilitary) group.

2. UK (Northern Ireland).

3. Judged a potential danger to public safety. Remanded without charge (meaning I was jailed without access to legal representation).

4.  I was arrested as I was leaving a football match, taken to jail, held for a week, then appeared in court where I was remanded pending investigation. I was held for seven months, then released.

5.  I could have got as much as 20 years hard.  What I did get was a bill for room and board while I was in prison.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
1.Rape
2.Germany
3.Not guilty "in dubio pro reo" (mainly due to seasoned police officers´ testimony)*
4.No arrest. Just "invited" to police station, which my lawyer politely declined. In the US they would say "i have taken the fifth"
5.Max penalty (since assault was included in the accusation, of course) would have been 7 years

I wanted to drag the woman to court for making false accusations, but lawyer told me that probably that would end up in a "hung jury" as well, so i just went away, happy that my life wasnt ruined for absolutely no (good) reason at all.

As a teenager i was also involved in crime. Me and a couple of friends were assaulted by a much larger group of (younger) teens, on a public holiday, in a very public place.
Couple of months later, police brought some suspects, and indeed they were the ones. I testified to police, but wasnt allowed to attend the trial, since "the poor teenagers" who had beaten us up (broken noses and ribs) had to be protected. Diablo  They were certainly convicted, but i never figured out what the sentence was (i bet some public service).

*quote from officer: "i have served for 20y now, and this case is very fishy"
*Quote form my lawyer: "I am doing this for 25y now and have represented all kinds of rapists and other criminals. Only twice in my career i thought my client is indeed not guilty at all. You are number two, therefore i will represent you for free, just cover my expenses if you may".
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Buying pot charge in the USVI. Plead guilty, suggested that I leave the island, complied.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 12, 2019 at 11:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Boru

LOL, terrorist........ Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 12, 2019 at 12:58 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:
(March 12, 2019 at 11:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Boru

LOL, terrorist........ Wink

Serves me right for buying a beer for someone who's brother was suspected of being a provo.  Stupid, stupid me.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Disruptive Behavior.
6 hours in a cell.
Pled guilty.
$112 fine. 
Record expunged after 6 months.

Could have been worse. I was resisting arrest and tried to fight the cop. He beat the shit out of me in under 10 seconds.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skynet is already here. ignoramus 8 761 June 12, 2021 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 798 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I'm already impressed by my new ISP Edwardo Piet 3 518 October 4, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Victory( WE WON THE COURT CASE) Amarok 15 3461 April 8, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Our Robot Servants Already Attacking... Pyrrho 28 3200 February 12, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Pirate Bay Founders Case Rejected by Human Rights Court Phish 0 988 March 17, 2013 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Phish
  I think I'm done here, already. Gambit 7 2086 July 19, 2012 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Self help for the already enlightened. superwoman20 4 1377 April 29, 2012 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope