Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it really worth it for Republicans
Is it really worth it for Republicans
I just don't understand. Is it worth having Trump in office? The guy is doing more damage to their party than anyone can imagine. Take Georgia for instance. In 2018 people are going to be voting in protest against that Orange retard. He was recently caught in a BIG lie about sending an armada to North Korea. You know what's funny? My Trump friends are still making it about Hillary. lol

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Is it really worth it for Republicans
(April 20, 2017 at 6:07 am)It_Was_me Wrote: I just don't understand. Is it worth having Trump in office? The guy is doing more damage to their party than anyone can imagine. Take Georgia for instance. In 2018 people are going to be voting in protest against that Orange retard. He was recently caught in a BIG lie about sending an armada to North Korea. You know what's funny? My Trump friends are still making it about Hillary. lol

Scared people love a hyper nationalist delusional fake con man. Once you believe shit is ice cream it is hard to see reality.
The Grim Old Party ran Lord Orange Marmalade because they didn't have anyone else to run. "He may be shit, but he's OUR brand of shit." Funnily enough, they were wrong. President Loose Cannon may be the last GOP resident of the White House.
16 other 'pub candidates took their shot and failed to dislodge Trump from his vision quest.  
Somehow, Hillary didn't pickup on the trend those failed 16 candidates were very visibly highlighting, and here we are.  All together.  As we sing our song.

Mournfully . . . .

Huh
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 20, 2017 at 6:07 am)It_Was_me Wrote: I just don't understand. Is it worth having Trump in office? The guy is doing more damage to their party than anyone can imagine. Take Georgia for instance. In 2018 people are going to be voting in protest against that Orange retard. He was recently caught in a BIG lie about sending an armada to North Korea. You know what's funny? My Trump friends are still making it about Hillary. lol

Oh no!  He got got in a lie!  Guess it's game over.

What is being missed by the groups out protesting as they post pictures of their massive crowds, is that those crowds are lily white.  The women's march was really the white women's march.  The tax march was really the white people's tax march.  While white people are losing their shit over catching Trump in lies, flip flops, and tax returns, and sharing their hot takes on facebook, the part of the left base that needs to be activated doesn't give a shit and nobody is noticing.
(April 20, 2017 at 11:07 am)wallym Wrote:

What is being missed by the groups out protesting as they post pictures of their massive crowds, is that those crowds are lily white.  The women's march was really the white women's march.  The tax march was really the white people's tax march.  While white people are losing their shit over catching Trump in lies, flip flops, and tax returns, and sharing their hot takes on facebook, the part of the left base that needs to be activated doesn't give a shit and nobody is noticing.

Bullshit, I watched the women's march live on CSPAN, you  are flat out lying if you say it was nothing but white women. That march was very diverse. They had black women and Arab women and Native American women and Hispanic women as well as men with different skin tones and backgrounds. Minorities are called minorities for a reason. 

No, the tax march was because politicians should not be allowed to hide behind anything. Transparency is what prevents corruption by EITHER party, and utter nonsense to claim that is a skin tone issue.

Bullshit
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 20, 2017 at 11:20 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 20, 2017 at 11:07 am)wallym Wrote: Oh no!  He got got in a lie!  Guess it's game over.

Bullshit, I watched the women's march live on CSPAN, you  are flat out lying if you say it was nothing but white women. That march was very diverse. They had black women and Arab women and Native American women and Hispanic women as well as men with different skin tones and backgrounds. Minorities are called minorities for a reason. 

No, the tax march was because politicians should not be allowed to hide behind anything. Transparency is what prevents corruption by EITHER party, and utter nonsense to claim that is a skin tone issue.

I disagree. 

12% of registered voters are black.  That means 20-25% of democrats are black.  That's approx between 1 in 4 and 1 in 5.
12% of registered voters are hispanic.  They're closer to 70%? democrat.  That's 1 in 6ish.
Add those together, that's north of 1 in 3 registered democrats are Black or Hispanic.

Just googled, and took the first results for the women's march:

[Image: akrales_170121_1413_A_0206.0.0.jpg]

[Image: 170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-super-169.jpg]

If more than 1/3rd of your party black and hispanic, it shouldn't feel like Where's Waldo trying to find them.

---

And I don't dispute that transparency has nothing to do with skin color.  I do dispute whether or not minorities give a shit about it.  You don't think poor black communities are watching a million white people turn out for tax returns and 'women' in some ambiguous sensel, and wondering what the hell happened to the BLM movement, or the Flint Michigan issues.  You listen to Chappelle, Rock, and Che, and there is some definite disdain towards liberal white folks and their dopey marches.  

I think BLM got shoved to the back burner the night of the convention when Michelle Obama turned into the white chick from the first episode of the Newsroom who asks the question about "Why do you think America is the Greatest Country on Earth!?"  And oh how the white dems cheered!  America's the best!  And they got all excited.  And then come election day, they couldn't figure out why black people didn't come out.

Tell us wally why should rational people listen to one of Drumpfuck's brownshits?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 20, 2017 at 12:03 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(April 20, 2017 at 11:07 am)wallym Wrote: Oh no!  He got got in a lie!  Guess it's game over.

Tell us wally why should rational people listen to one of Drumpfuck's brownshits?

You certainly don't have to.  It's just an observation.  The left can keep holding their white people circle jerks in battleground states like California and New York, and then be all confused as to why turnout is low in Milwaukee and Columbus in 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/ma....html?_r=0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2110 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3263 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1291 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1305 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 831 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
Big Grin Democrats VS Republicans I believe in Harry Potter 17 2013 October 28, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 622 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republicans, can you explain this to me? Losty 47 6691 May 10, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Can the polarization between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. be reversed? Angrboda 36 5790 December 4, 2018 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Why Do Republicans/Conservatives Bend Over Backwards for Companies? Jade-Green Stone 14 1417 November 28, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist