Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's All Some Sort of Game to This Asshole.
It's All Some Sort of Game to This Asshole.
He's fucking crazy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/29...ine-237781

Quote: Trump’s mad dash to 100 days

In the rush to score a major policy win before the 100 day deadline, the administration wound up frustrating allies.

Quote:When White House officials demanded last week a health care vote by the 100-day mark, Speaker Paul Ryan was traveling in Europe and taken aback. The leader of the House of Representatives wasn’t in on the plan, had no desire to vote this week and feared it wasn’t even possible. No one even knew what the bill would say because the language had not been written.
RE: It's All Some Sort of Game to This Asshole.
God, was Bush even this bad? I wasn't paying as much attention to politics then as I do now.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

A game of making the 'pubs look bad ain't such an awful thing is it ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Bush at least had a competent, ( if somewhat single-minded ) staff.  The WLB is an asshole surrounded by more assholes in an ever-expanding donut of stupidity and amateurishness.
(April 29, 2017 at 6:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Bush at least had a competent, ( if somewhat single-minded ) staff.  The WLB is an asshole surrounded by more assholes in an ever-expanding donut of stupidity and amateurishness.

I found my new avatar.

EDIT: Bah! Nevermind: the text is too small on the avatar but for what it's worth I made this:

[Image: nxFq5Bj.jpg]
I didn't copyright that so you can drop the last two lines and make the font bigger.
Why Drumpfuck's first 100 days is a giant clusterfuck:

No it's not that he hasn't a clue how government runs.
No it's not that he's a traitor selling the country to Putin.
No it's not that he's using his office to enrich himself.
No it's not that he's got the attention span and intelligence of a dead goldfish.
No it's not that he filled his cabinet with fucks as dumb as him

But if you guessed that it's because the constitution doesn't allow him to do what he wants, you've just won the big prize!!!!!

Knob jockey.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1434 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames Minimalist 25 3007 November 8, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 363 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Sort OF Figured This..... Minimalist 12 1235 August 24, 2018 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Stephen Colbert Rips Jeff Sessions a New Asshole Minimalist 78 7023 June 18, 2018 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole Minimalist 10 1763 March 23, 2018 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Every Day Is Another Embarrassment With This Fucking Asshole Minimalist 27 3054 January 12, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let This Be A Lesson to Flynn And The Other Hanging Turds on the WLB's Asshole Minimalist 2 749 July 12, 2017 at 1:17 pm
  This Is Why You Can't Have A Fucking Asshole in the White House Minimalist 3 1034 June 8, 2017 at 4:30 pm
  The asshole @GOP "Job creators" bullshit. Brian37 15 2862 January 8, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: paulpablo