Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Copy-Cat
The Copy-Cat
A copy-cat is a carbon copy of a serial killer, repeating the exact same pattern of murder and repeat the same serial killing spree.
Copy-Cats are very dangerous because it's so hard to expect their next move; while following the footsteps of a previous killer, they also enforce their own mind and creativity to the crime scene. 

A peculiar case of what preceded the crime,  includes the whole history of the copy-cat. A copy-cat is not an interesting person; rather a default spawn of the current society, that itself stand as a very strong reason for why a copy-cat is a copy-cat. Being too default, the copy-cat starts to mentally seek a set of targets first, copying their behavior. 

It doesn't have to be killing. A copy-cat might begin to carbon copy Hollywood actors, rock stars, famous names, a list that doesn't involve killers. The production is a social copy-cat. 

To treat a copy-cat like a normal person is a wrong move that many individuals fall in; forgetting that the copy-cat is sick deep inside. The sickness requires careful boosts to self esteem, a detailed tutorial in life and a full educational path.

Copy-cats tend to use any means in their disposal to reach what they want: starting with stalking, and ending by killing.
The more the sick person fails in life, the more the phantom of copying what he/she didn't earn arises; as a desperate survival gene working to win in an illusion.

Note:
You may only read and comment.
Don't copy me. Try to believe that God gave you skills. Do your own thing; and trust that me and you are just the same; created from dust and water.
RE: The Copy-Cat
I am star dust and water.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 3, 2017 at 2:26 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: A copy-cat is a carbon copy of a serial killer, repeating the exact same pattern of murder and repeat the same serial killing spree.
Copy-Cats are very dangerous because it's so hard to expect their next move; while following the footsteps of a previous killer, they also enforce their own mind and creativity to the crime scene. 

A peculiar case of what preceded the crime,  includes the whole history of the copy-cat. A copy-cat is not an interesting person; rather a default spawn of the current society, that itself stand as a very strong reason for why a copy-cat is a copy-cat. Being too default, the copy-cat starts to mentally seek a set of targets first, copying their behavior. 

It doesn't have to be killing. A copy-cat might begin to carbon copy Hollywood actors, rock stars, famous names, a list that doesn't involve killers. The production is a social copy-cat. 

To treat a copy-cat like a normal person is a wrong move that many individuals fall in; forgetting that the copy-cat is sick deep inside. The sickness requires careful boosts to self esteem, a detailed tutorial in life and a full educational path.

Copy-cats tend to use any means in their disposal to reach what they want: starting with stalking, and ending by killing.
The more the sick person fails in life, the more the phantom of copying what he/she didn't earn arises; as a desperate survival gene working to win in an illusion.

Note:
You may only read and comment.
Don't copy me. Try to believe that God gave you skills. Do your own thing; and trust that me and you are just the same; created from dust and water.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
AtlasS33: Do we need to explain where babies come from?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 3, 2017 at 4:49 am)chimp3 Wrote: I am star dust and water.

Me too.
Beer in my case. Damn water. They make lethal injections with the stuff.
(May 3, 2017 at 4:49 am)chimp3 Wrote: I am star dust and water.

I take it to be one hard evidence for the authenticity of the claim. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-CLAY.html

In relation to the OP; we are all the same; really.
If the person believe in himself/herself; finding their own way instead of carbon copying others, they would find out wonders.

All of us are dust; soil. Nothing more.

BrianSoddingBoru4

The void?

chimp3

Quote:AtlasS33: Do we need to explain where babies come from?

DNA; right?
A guy once "ejaculated" his "DNA" in the sink; murdering many hundreds of his own children.

Little lunch

Quote:Me too.

All of us are

LastPoet

Did you inject yourself with beer?
It's social psychology at work. One mentally ill and destructive person does something that becomes newsworthy, which makes other people just like them feel justified in doing a similar thing. In other words, "copy-cats" just need a "first cause", so to speak, to give their wheel a little push. So, for example, a pilot who is suicidal flies his plane to destruction, killing not only himself but everyone else with him in the plane, then when this makes the news, plane crashes tend to increase for a while (read Cialdini's book on persuasion and influence for elaboration). A scary thing to think about, and frankly, I blame it partly on the media.
This seems a bit like you are saying you murder people, and not to copy you?

Ok, deal.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(May 3, 2017 at 12:04 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: LastPoet

Did you inject yourself with beer?

I have injected myself with many stuff long ago. Still, if you know a little science beer is not one of those things. You would probably be dead in rougly a minute. Because veins cant burp.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That unofficial cat thread. Brian37 13 1243 October 21, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Copy & Paste Foxaèr 5 278 February 19, 2022 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Help Making Indoor Cat into Outdoor cat. vulcanlogician 22 1983 May 1, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2151 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My cat is sneezing WinterHold 22 2488 April 26, 2020 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My cat is the weirdest thing Foxaèr 17 1768 October 9, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Mermaid
  My cat is the worst thing ever! Foxaèr 14 3049 April 24, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Heart The Cat thread Martian Mermaid 7 998 November 17, 2017 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Ninja cat..... Brian37 23 3879 October 25, 2017 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  AF Members as Cat Memes Re-animated Mystical 361 85614 December 21, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: Mystical