Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die"
Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die"
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/...85747.html
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/...05257.html

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Christian Section or the News Section.  

My tolerance for this sort of shit is not very high.  If this were my child's teacher, I'd have some very choice words for him.  And half of them would be 'fuck'.  These types of people make me ashamed to have ever consider myself a Christian.  

Oh and of course he tried to proselytize to a student--which should have gotten the fucker fucking fired.  

What the fuck is wrong with people?  Seriously.  Do these people simply lack the brain cells to be semi-decent human beings?  Or do they just lack the will not to be fucking assholes.  This happens way more often than it should.  And Christians will of course say "But Muslims!" and "Not all Christians!"  Which is all fine and dandy.  Yeah, Muslims are out killing gay people.  And Atheists and Christians.  Doesn't make what this waste of space said any better.  Doesn't make it remotely okay.  At the end of the day this guy is still a disgusting piece of trash.

And of course he resigned. And the school board said that his views come from 'deeply held religious beliefs' and that he's basically a 'good and decent person'.  Yeah, totally good and decent.

Fucking pieces of trash.
RE: Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to d...
(May 12, 2017 at 2:16 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/...85747.html

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Christian Section or the News Section.  

My tolerance for this sort of shit is not very high.  If this were my child's teacher, I'd have some very choice words for him.  And half of them would be 'fuck'.  These types of people make me ashamed to have ever consider myself a Christian.  

Oh and of course he tried to proselytize to a student--which should have gotten the fucker fucking fired.  

What the fuck is wrong with people?  Seriously.  Do these people simply lack the brain cells to be semi-decent human beings?  Or do they just lack the will not to be fucking assholes.  This happens way more often than it should.  And Christians will of course say "But Muslims!" and "Not all Christians!"  Which is all fine and dandy.  Yeah, Muslims are out killing gay people.  And Atheists and Christians.  Doesn't make what this waste of space said any better.  Doesn't make it remotely okay.  At the end of the day this guy is still a disgusting piece of trash.

And of course he resigned. And the school board said that his views come from 'deeply held religious beliefs' and that he's basically a 'good and decent person'.  Yeah, totally good and decent.

Fucking pieces of trash.

Well of course the right wing religious fanatic gets freedom of speech otherwise the hordes of the right freak out.

I often wonder if such consideration would be afford and Atheist teacher who says something equally awful about Christians ? I'm guessing not .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to d...
Betsy DeVos will find a place for him. And all will be right in gods class room. Suicide supplies can be found in closet G.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 12, 2017 at 2:16 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/...85747.html

[...]

I think you made the right choice. Christians being homophobic d*ck-holes - that's hardly "news"... Wink
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
RE: Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die"
I like how homosexual sex is apparently a gateway drug to "every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.”

The guy really ought to be asking himself why he's so fixated on homosexuality as an act rather than the gender identity aspect. Though the closed-minded aren't generally known for introspection.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 12, 2017 at 8:49 am)Cyberman Wrote: I like how homosexual sex is apparently a gateway drug to "every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.”

The guy really ought to be asking himself why he's so fixated on homosexuality as an act rather than the gender identity aspect. Though the closed-minded aren't generally known for introspection.

Every body knows it really starts with masturbation.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die"
Not approving of it is one thing but phrasing it in terms of "deserve to die" seems to me to fall in the "shouting fire in a theater" category when addressed to a group prone to suicide and to death by hate group. It certainly is hate speech. Given his position and the responsibility it bears for the betterment of all students, I think he should have been canned. It was an irresponsible as well as hateful thing to say.
[Image: chris-crocker-fan-army-billboard-650.jpg]

Leave the Christians alone!
They're just trying to save your souls!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
See, even the New Testament can be used as a hate book.

Romans 1:16-32 is a shameful passage.
'deeply held religious beliefs'

hmmm, as always, I wonder could he pass a polygraph exam that explores just how sincerely held these beliefs are ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What they don't teach you in Sunday School LinuxGal 19 1210 September 25, 2023 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1312 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 537 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1293 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88830 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2192 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Would They Die for a Lie? YahwehIsTheWay 95 12592 December 27, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My religious teacher will become a father Der/die AtheistIn 48 9535 January 22, 2018 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Fundy home school - 13 kids rescued drfuzzy 2 966 January 16, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  My current religious teacher isn't as good as I thought Der/die AtheistIn 10 2004 November 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: SaStrike