Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-tr...-in-a-row/

Quote:WATCH: Trump again tries to hold Melania’s hand in public — and gets denied for second day in a row

Quote:President Donald Trump once again tried to hold his wife’s hand in public on Tuesday — and he was once again quickly denied.

One day after a video emerged of Melania Trump slapping her husband’s hand away while the two of them walked side-by-side in Israel, a new video made the rounds showing Melania quickly pulling her hand away when President Trump reaches for it while the couple departed Air Force One.

Try grabbing her pussy instead, ya fucking jerk!
RE: The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
(May 23, 2017 at 7:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-tr...-in-a-row/

Quote:WATCH: Trump again tries to hold Melania’s hand in public — and gets denied for second day in a row

Quote:President Donald Trump once again tried to hold his wife’s hand in public on Tuesday — and he was once again quickly denied.

One day after a video emerged of Melania Trump slapping her husband’s hand away while the two of them walked side-by-side in Israel, a new video made the rounds showing Melania quickly pulling her hand away when President Trump reaches for it while the couple departed Air Force One.

Try grabbing her pussy instead, ya fucking jerk!
Melania might gouge his eyes if he tried that.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
[Image: th?id=OIP.1DM8Bn6kwKmqV65fmpmUYgEsDH&pid=15.1]
The first couple

[Image: th?id=OIP.fJzQb99Z2lxWgmMYfD7ikwEsDH&pid=15.1]
'Like my new trophy. I had two more . I'm thinking about getting another after I wear this one out"
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I hadn't paid attention to this, but I'm honestly not surprised. I sympathize with anyone who has to live with this guy day to day. I can totally see him as one of those "it's not rape if you're married" assholes.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

How about some presidential PDAs in those ultra orthodox areas where they would have actual shit hemorrhages ?

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 23, 2017 at 9:38 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I hadn't paid attention to this, but I'm honestly not surprised. I sympathize with anyone who has to live with this guy day to day. I can totally see him as one of those "it's not rape if you're married" assholes.

Like.. I feel for women who live in countries where they have no alternate choice. But Melania could divorce him now. My mom seems to think Melania's sister is being held hostage by Trump somewhere as leverge for secrecy or loyalty, which is so ridiculous if it were true I wouldn't even be surprised at this point. Tongue
My question is why would u feel bad for her?
Why? She married him. Assuming she's not his hostage wife, shit ain't so bad. She has her own plane, she doesnt even have to live with him (at tax payers expense no less!), separate everything unless it's official like this trip, and when she is with him she's treated like she signed on for. An executive class whore.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Yeah but she's part of the republican side of the spectrum, where she'd be shamed for divorcing him, at the very least. I guess there are perks, and she must feel the pros outweigh the costs.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Lol...And, she doesn't give a FUCK about the cameras.

I seriously doubt she suffers ANY of his lecherous, mouth-breathing demands these days. It would appear that the freedom may have spoiled her; Now it's become difficult for her to even stomach holding his beefy, sweaty paw for the sake of Very Important appearances.

He's not in the position to do anything about. She knows it.

Good for her, I guess.
Well yeah, no way he can get away with pulling her hair out in chunks and raping thiS wife, with secret servicemen around.. Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(May 23, 2017 at 11:52 pm)Luckie Wrote: Well yeah, no way he can get away with pulling her hair out in chunks and raping thiS wife, with secret servicemen around.. Tongue

I don't know about that . . .

If reports of 'knock down drag outs' that have already occurred and there was no intervention are to be believed.

Panic Panic Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1259 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2261 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3314 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1361 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 691 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 1021 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1762 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 463 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 660 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 426 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda