Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am an atheist that despises atheists
I am an atheist that despises atheists
I find it very hard to admit this as of now but ever since I left Islam I have never been able to shake the fact that I absolutely despise atheist's majority opinions. Many atheists are liberal, socially progressive and completely illogical in areas of politics and emotional control. I have done my utmost best to rationalize why this is so and the more I attempt to, the more I desire religion to be in my life. On the other hand I cannot take religion seriously because of its illogical assertion of deities which is even more irrational to me. 

I find atheism as of now detrimental to society because of the void it creates that inevitably gets filled by something ludicrous like social progressivism. I see atheists arguing for "equal-marriage" and transgender rights while I sit back in disbelief questioning how you can belief in biological evolution and contradict your opinions with homosexuality and its place in society. I can only wonder if people are capable of distinguishing a fetish from sexual normalcy.

I see atheists getting duped by so many things in the social realm while politicising things that are either contradictory or irrational. I see the same thing from theists as well obviously yet I also see consistency and unity that is unshakable and consistent. I can witness potential and growth in the religious and only witness degeneration in atheism. Atheism is not a positive afterall and there is no claim being made from it, yet any ideological statement that is originating from secular thought is asinine to me. 

I am here stuck between two delusions and one I find emotionally satisfying and the other I find intellectually enriching. I do not know if I am alone on this or if this is a common sentiment.
Ut supra, ita inferius
[Image: 0c112e9da4d42c24a073c335a3e38de1_zpsezmp...g~original]
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
RE: I am an atheist that despises atheists
Here we go again.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 26, 2017 at 9:06 pm)ComradeMeow Wrote: I find it very hard to admit this as of now but ever since I left Islam I have never been able to shake the fact that I absolutely despise atheist's common majority opinions. Many atheists are liberal, socially progressive and completely illogical in areas of politics and emotional control. I have done my utmost best to rationalize why this is so to this very day and the more I attempt to the more I desire religion to be in my life. On the other hand I cannot take religion seriously because of its illogical assertion of deities being real things which is completely absurd to me. 

I truly find atheism as of now detrimental to society because of the void it creates that inevitably gets filled by something ludicrous like social progressivism. I see atheists arguing for "equal-marriage" and transgender rights while I sit back in disbelief questioning how you can belief in biological evolution and contradict your opinions on the naturalness of homosexuality and its place in society. I can only wonder if people aren't capable of distinguishing a fetish from sexual normalcy.

I see atheists getting duped by so many things in the social realm while politicising things that are either contradictory or irrational. I see the same thing from theists as well obviously yet I also see consistency and unity that is unshakable and consistent. I can witness potential and growth in the religious and only witness degeneration in atheism. Atheism is not a positive afterall and there is no claim being made from it, yet any ideological statement that is originating from secular thought is asinine to me. 

I am here stuck between two delusions and one I find emotionally satisfying and the other I find intellectually enriching. I do not know if I am alone on this or if this is a common sentiment.
You have the option of editing this post in order to make it coherent, to make it readable. I suggest you use this option.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(May 26, 2017 at 9:12 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(May 26, 2017 at 9:06 pm)ComradeMeow Wrote: I find it very hard to admit this as of now but ever since I left Islam I have never been able to shake the fact that I absolutely despise atheist's common majority opinions. Many atheists are liberal, socially progressive and completely illogical in areas of politics and emotional control. I have done my utmost best to rationalize why this is so to this very day and the more I attempt to the more I desire religion to be in my life. On the other hand I cannot take religion seriously because of its illogical assertion of deities being real things which is completely absurd to me. 

I truly find atheism as of now detrimental to society because of the void it creates that inevitably gets filled by something ludicrous like social progressivism. I see atheists arguing for "equal-marriage" and transgender rights while I sit back in disbelief questioning how you can belief in biological evolution and contradict your opinions on the naturalness of homosexuality and its place in society. I can only wonder if people aren't capable of distinguishing a fetish from sexual normalcy.

You have the option of editing  this post in order to make it coherent, to make it readable. I suggest you use this option.

I feared as much. I tend to write at the spot of the moment Big Grin
Ut supra, ita inferius
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
Fetishes are sexual normalcy.
(May 26, 2017 at 9:09 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Here we go again.

I thought that was the bowl of petunias lament, till I did a little research. This should/could be entraining.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Quote:Many atheists are liberal

You're goddamn right about that.  It's what happens when you toss off iron age bullshit.
I'm an atheist, who despises morons, like you, who don't understand evolution. There's nothing in evolution theory, that opposed gay rights, for example. Most mammal species display a certain amount of homosexual behaviors and it's not a problem. In fact, it can often be beneficial. Only simpletons and macho-posturing c*nts see evolution as a race to procreate. There are countles examples of animal species, where a large proportion of specimens are unable, or "unwilling" to procreate, yet their "societies" survive and are bettet for it - like social insects, or pack mammals.

Get a f*cking education, dimwit, and stop using pseudo-science to rationalize your bigotry, inherited from your goat-f*cking ancestors... And then suck a d*ck.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(May 26, 2017 at 9:30 pm)Little lunch Wrote: Fetishes are sexual normalcy.

Yes but not a lifestyle that mandates state recognition. I admit to being an utter sadist and I enjoy my latex and spiked dildos but I do not seek state recognition to make my gf my legal sex slave. She would probably relish such a perverted world but I would never agree with such a thing because I have a moral conscious about social responsibility.
Ut supra, ita inferius
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
*yawn*

I was expecting something more original.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Role(s) as Atheists on an Atheist Forum. ignoramus 28 3781 May 12, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2192 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheists, tell me, a Roman Catholic: why should I become an atheist? Balaco 596 92584 June 14, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: Omnisofos
  Atheists who have never read common atheist literature ComradeMeow 68 9792 March 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 7299 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Question for Atheists: Is coming out as an atheist as hard as coming out as gay? Blackrook 46 11907 May 2, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Atheists ONLY - Are you less happy now that you are an atheist? Brakeman 61 11805 November 30, 2013 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Atheists Claim Agnostics are Atheist Ranger Mike 19 7132 June 3, 2013 at 10:17 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding
  Study says coming out as atheist can help reduce prejudice towards atheists TaraJo 20 8431 February 2, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: festive1