Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt-Right Fuckheads Turn Against General McMaster
Alt-Right Fuckheads Turn Against General McMaster
Of course they do.  Having someone with a brain makes their WLB look even more incompetent than he is.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/donald-t...-mcmaster/

Quote:Donald Trump and the agony of H.R. McMaster

Quote:“Gen. McMaster Squanders Tremendous Capital Trump Earns in Saudi Arabia,” screamed a headline at Frontpage, a web site that has championed the president’s travel ban and other anti-Muslim themes. McMaster “acknowledged that the President had used the term ‘Islamic terrorism’ in his speech” in Riyadh,” the news site complained, “then immediately tried to back away from it.” The general had “returned to the Obama-era white-washing of Islam [and] bending over backwards out of fear of offending Muslim leaders whose support we need to fight ISIS,” it claimed.

Breitbart News Network, formerly edited by Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon, went further, inviting “anti-Muslim gadfly” Frank Gaffney onto its Sirius XM radio show to blast McMaster as “one of the leading voices in the Trump administration seeking to divorce Islam from terrorism.”   
RE: Alt-Right Fuckheads Turn Against General McMaster
It was only a matter of time really

No honor among ALT right  bigots
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 367 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 15771 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders
  Even FOX FUX Turn On The Orange Turd Minimalist 4 925 April 4, 2018 at 12:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Breaking News - The Alt Right is a toxic cesspool. The Grand Nudger 13 1669 December 9, 2017 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Athene
  This General Is Far Better Than His C-in-C Minimalist 25 4543 October 1, 2017 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  More Jackbooted Thuggery As Protests Turn Violent At NYU A Theist 29 4555 February 4, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Poland plans to turn Syrian refugees into a resistance army to fight Isis jenny1972 26 4837 November 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  Keep Conserving Oil and Drive These Wahabbist Fuckheads Minimalist 8 2617 October 26, 2015 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Don't Think The General Gets It. Minimalist 6 1837 July 29, 2015 at 11:06 pm
  Ah, Arizona.... Fuckheads Everywhere! Minimalist 6 1522 November 4, 2014 at 12:50 pm