Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Conserving Oil and Drive These Wahabbist Fuckheads
Keep Conserving Oil and Drive These Wahabbist Fuckheads
into bankruptcy.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/25/investin...ddle-east/

Quote:Saudi Arabia to run out of cash in less than 5 years

Fucking allah won't save them.
RE: Keep Conserving Oil and Drive These Wahabbist Fuckheads
They're going to have to cut spending somewhere, but I'm guessing it's not going to affect their golden toilet and race-horse budget.
Maybe they'll stop building fucking mosques all over the world?
I am enjoying the thought of a world not dominated by Saudi oil or Russian gas.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
It baffles me that conservative Americans don't want to get behind alternative energy sources as a political as well as environmental tool.

It's almost as if their distaste for agreeing with environmentalists is more important than the fact that they are supporting one of the most obnoxious regimes on Earth.

(October 26, 2015 at 11:57 am)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe they'll stop building fucking mosques all over the world?

Collapse of the petro-oligarchy in the gulf most likely mean expansion of IS. It does benefit the US in creating the sort of disorder that makes it easier for the US to retain its preeminence in the civilized parts of the Euroasian continent, but it benefits almost no one else.
(October 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: It baffles me that conservative Americans don't want to get behind alternative energy sources as a political as well as environmental tool.

It's almost as if their distaste for agreeing with environmentalists is more important than the fact that they are supporting one of the most obnoxious regimes on Earth.

We wouldn't want them to have to admit that maybe -- just maybe -- Jimmy Carter made a good point all those years ago.
(October 26, 2015 at 1:37 pm)Chuck Wrote: Collapse of the petro-oligarchy in the gulf most likely mean expansion of IS.   It does benefit the US in creating the sort of disorder that makes it easier for the US to retain its preeminence in the civilized parts of the Euroasian continent,   but it benefits almost no one else.

This is what I was thinking. Despite the fact that regimes like this are nauseating, they do have the benefit of stabilizing a region that is full of sectarian tribes that want to see each other up against the wall. The ensuing power vacuum of a bankrupt Saudi Arabia would be ripe for IS to take over, giving them a new foothold, more recruits and more resources.

The region is destabilized enough as it is. The Saudis running out of money would be devastating for the common man in the region. It's a lose/lose situation.
(October 26, 2015 at 1:37 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(October 26, 2015 at 11:57 am)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe they'll stop building fucking mosques all over the world?

Collapse of the petro-oligarchy in the gulf most likely mean expansion of IS.   It does benefit the US in creating the sort of disorder that makes it easier for the US to retain its preeminence in the civilized parts of the Euroasian continent,   but it benefits almost no one else.

It seems like every weekend a fucking mosque blows up somewhere.  I imagine it will just give them fewer targets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2050 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3271 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3186 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  US Oil Market Crashes BrianSoddingBoru4 42 3339 April 23, 2020 at 8:17 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 343 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5739 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which of these is more dispespectful to "the troops"? ReptilianPeon 65 6314 July 6, 2018 at 4:09 pm
  Go Get Him, Boys. Earn Your Keep! Minimalist 4 572 June 15, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5306 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
  Trump tweets that oil prices are too high, prices per barrel drop Napoléon 13 2352 April 25, 2018 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Cecelia