Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News is rigged!
Fox News is rigged!
Quote:Fox’s ratings continue to struggle and their ongoing failure to cover Donald Trump in a truly fair and unbalanced fashion, is reflective of their history of sensationalizing news in ways that is pleasing to their alt-right base, but not in line with best practices.

Now, someone with inside knowledge as to how things work at Fox, has come forward to share his perspective and in essence, blow the whistle on some foul play. Network contributor Tobin Smith is levying some serious allegations; he says Fox’s commentary is rigged and scripted such that the alt-right, super conservation perspective, always wins.

In a piece entitled, FEAR & UNbalanced: Confessions of a 14-Year Fox News Hitman, Smith wrote that Fox News founder and former CEO said that he started the network for white males, ages “55 to dead.” According to Smith, Ailes knew just what his target demographic wanted to see:

‘They want to see YOU tear those smug condescending know-it-all East Coast liberals to pieces, limb by limb, until they jump up out of their La-Z-boy and scream “Way to go Toby…you KILLED that libtard!”’

The timing of Tobin Smith’s decision to write about his experiences with Fox may be suspicious, but his claims of the network playing groups, especially white nationalists, against the grim realities of the complexities of matters of skin color in America, are real. Smith’s full blog may be read here.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/05/28/1...ts-rigged/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Fox News is rigged!
Color me SHOCKED!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
You don't say.
Wouldn't that be the FAUX news station?

Save

Save
Save
Fox News is rigged????? Holy Shit! Next thing you will be telling me that Rush Limbaugh is a sock puppet for the "publicans.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Those of us who use our brain matter already knew that Faux news was biased to begin with. This really isn't anything new.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Except that now someone who worked with Fox News for fourteen years has supplied information.

Of course, Fox News will do everything to deny it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Well yeah... denial is their customary fall back routine.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Rigged?  It's completely one sided and always has been.  As someone once noted about Rush Limbaugh, his job is to scare dumb white men when they climb into their trucks.  Fox merely took that to a whole new level.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3955 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Fox 'News' Running Scared BrianSoddingBoru4 9 717 December 20, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just now on FOX NEWS...... Brian37 17 1045 December 12, 2020 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Shep Smith out at Fox News. Brian37 11 987 October 12, 2019 at 9:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A snowball's chance in Fox News Brian37 11 1142 May 31, 2019 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 522 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even FOX FUX Turn On The Orange Turd Minimalist 4 924 April 4, 2018 at 12:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  FOX FUCK Apologizes Minimalist 44 3887 April 2, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020" Fake Messiah 12 1659 January 11, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Fox at it again: dresses black kid up as watermelon for Halloween segment Foxaèr 49 7533 October 26, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: vorlon13