Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back
Welcome back

Saerules.Clap

Sorry if this is belated, I just noticed.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Welcome back
yes, Hi, Sae! I just noticed a little bit ago myself and was wondering if you said hi again, but Dotard said welcome back. So, I have also in his thread.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Welcome back Sae.
Who is Sae?

Welcome back, anyways!
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Someone who came back, and left again.
(October 2, 2010 at 11:07 am)Dotard Wrote: Saerules.Clap

Sorry if this is belated, I just noticed.

Bit early actually... considering the only reason I stopped in last night was to PM someone for their email... and again today to email another person for theirs, and ensure the first one went off.

I posted yesterday, feeling obligated since I was mentioned, and having a good time with fr0d0 and no mods messing around. Posted today because you made a thread to welcome me back. I'm not coming back though... have you seen that apology yet? Doubt you or I will ever see it when the staff is too cowardly to challenge my statements on a neutral ground.

I don't need to work my ass off for people who claim intelligence and maturity in the same sentences as they go unchallenged for stating with certainty such things as "Whatever, I am not interested in talking over this, because frankly is bullocks and more alike a teen tantrum than anything else. There is no reasoning you or anyone else can provide towards "no insults limit my free speech".
" and put words such as "Because telling people we can't be fucked with ad hominems means we hate free speech!" into a girls mouth when she hasn't said them.

No reason for me to bother with such people when I've actually started to enjoy my life... do you honestly see a reason I should come back that is in any way to my benefit, good Dotard? I guess two more things remain to be done here... another PM to be sent, and then having my account deleted (or as close to that as I can get). I don't want to be obligated to respond on this forum, should I check it someday within the next twenty years. But I'll be waiting on that a few days to ensure I get my response from the people i've PMed. It wouldn't do for there to arise a problem and me have to make the first sockpuppet of my life simply to find out what happened Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(October 2, 2010 at 10:26 pm)Saerules Wrote: I'm not coming back though... have you seen that apology yet?
Nope, and you aren't going to get one. You broke the rules. No amount of whining about your "free speech" will change that. Free speech is fine when people use it properly, but when people start abusing it and using it as an excuse to throw mindless and unnecessary insults around, it's time to start enforcing some kind of civility.
Glad you're enjoying your life Sae. I see lots of reasons you should come back, you're cared about here. I don't foresee us deleting your account, because the open invitation back was just that, open. I hope you stop in more frequently and can really enjoy coming here. If you can't I understand and wish you well. Love and best wishes.
-Dave
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(October 2, 2010 at 10:26 pm)Saerules Wrote: ... do you honestly see a reason I should come back that is in any way to my benefit, good Dotard?

Reading my asute words of wisdom? Contributing to help the homophobic misogynist (me) see the errors in his thought processes? Laughing at Fr0do is always a good one. Having a side-splitting rofl moment everytime you see that massive forehead of Adrians?

Jeez... i could go on and on.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(October 2, 2010 at 10:26 pm)Saerules Wrote: I don't need to work my ass off for people who claim intelligence and maturity in the same sentences as they go unchallenged for stating with certainty such things as "Whatever, I am not interested in talking over this, because frankly is bullocks and more alike a teen tantrum than anything else. There is no reasoning you or anyone else can provide towards "no insults limit my free speech".

Considering that you are going around the subject and not given any reason for your claim that the no personal attacks rule hinder your so treasured free speech, there is no possible conversation to happen. And it is a teen tantrum, I do not expect mature people going berserk when they don't get what they want, pretty much like you did when this whole deal blowed over. I had though more of you, but that was just an error un my judgement.

All this being said, I still would like for you to return to the forums, because, you may not believe it, but I liked you as a member, and liked your posts, but don't expect this facts to make me automatically go pat your back for every crazy thing you pull out. If I have something to say, I'll say it, and don't expect me to sugar coat it when you accuse people of being sock puppets without presenting a reasoning behind your ideas to begin with.

Too bad...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back? Foxaèr 84 6904 April 19, 2022 at 8:24 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Welcome guests!! Jehanne 3 620 June 30, 2020 at 10:24 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Welcome to the Hotel North Carolina. Brian37 9 782 May 17, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  AF member’s welcome mats Losty 17 1653 March 23, 2018 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  pool wrote another poem :) Criticism welcome :) ErGingerbreadMandude 0 707 November 30, 2016 at 10:10 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] Warm Greetings - The Not Welcome-y Stuff BrianSoddingBoru4 74 7880 May 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Some parental advice from all the lovely parentals? Non parentals also welcome :D Losty 116 10891 December 12, 2015 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  GoT Book Reader's Thread - All Spoilers Welcome! Whateverist 11 2914 June 11, 2015 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Aroura
  You're Welcome ThePinsir 8 1267 June 5, 2014 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Thanksgiving. American holiday, all nations welcome Owlix 17 4425 November 28, 2013 at 11:52 am
Last Post: c172