Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job
Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40109228

I can only imagine how I'd feel if that happened to me.  That's terrible, and Hyundai should be ashamed if true.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
RE: Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job
If true she should sue their arses.

Unfortunately some of these claims you have to take with a spoon of vodka (grains of salt do nothing for me).
Dying to live, living to die.
And Hyundai Korea should sack the arsehole who sacked her and give her his job!

Busy time? Bulshit. No one needs to ask for permission to go to the loo for any reason.
(Unless maybe you're in the middle of a delicate heart operation!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 31, 2017 at 10:32 pm)ignoramus Wrote: And Hyundai Korea should sack the arsehole who sacked her and give her his job!

Busy time? Bulshit. No one needs to ask for permission to go to the loo for any reason.
(Unless maybe you're in the middle of a delicate heart operation!)

Nah.

We just let the patient die...

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
If this is true then they are completely stupid.
If it is true, Hyundai's chance of selling me a car -- even a used one -- drop immediately to zero and remain there in perpetuity.
Curious, Hyundai is concerned over menstruation when they shouldn't be, and yet we have clear Scriptural guidance from God Almighty on properly handling menstruation so as to not defile places of worship given to modern era relgiousites and they ignore it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They offered her her job back but only promoting red Hyundais and wearing a red corporate uniform!

Win -Win!

No, not really.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hyundai is now offering a Crimson Tide trim package . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Monthly specials?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Claims Another Foxaèr 11 455 February 23, 2024 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1406 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 170 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Shatner getting a divorce from 4th wife Fake Messiah 21 912 December 17, 2019 at 3:36 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3838 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7328 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8215 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7481 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1605 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2755 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama