Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSA contractor arrested
NSA contractor arrested
WikiLeaks also tweeted a link to what appears to be her Twitter account. It's filled with a lot of anti-Trump content, so there's the motivation for the leaks, I suppose...

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/871912035600216065

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40168417

Quote:A US government contractor has been arrested on suspicion of leaking top-secret information to a news outlet.

Reality Leigh Winner, 25, allegedly removed classified material from a government facility in the US state of Georgia.

The charges were announced shortly after the Intercept published a National Security Agency briefing about alleged Russian political meddling.

The Trump administration has been railing against leaks to the media.

Ms Winner was arrested on 3 June, the justice department said.

She is a contractor with Pluribus International Corporation and had been employed at an NSA facility in Georgia since February, reports NBC News.

The accused faces a count of "gathering, transmitting or losing defence information", according to the network.
RE: NSA contractor arrested
I think the press will do a better job of investigating the feds than the feds. More power to her! She has a nice name too.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(June 6, 2017 at 6:34 am)chimp3 Wrote: I think the press will do a better job of investigating the feds than the feds.

Indeed.

Also, this entire Trump debacle reminds me too much of a government espionage action movie, the precise type of genre I abhor viewing.

Furthermore, this woman is a prime example of what I meant in my thread regarding morality. Sometimes, one must do something wrong in order to ensure that something right is accomplished in the end. After all, we cannot rely upon our own government to properly handle certain situations and keep us adequately informed. Therefore, those who leak pertinent information to the public are heroes, as far as I am concerned.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Quote:Michael Moore: Why I’m Launching a Site for Trump Whistleblowers
Patriotic Americans need an outlet to help protect their country from tyranny.

Donald Trump thinks he’s above the law. He acts like he’s the above the law. He’s STATED that he’s above the law. And by firing Sally Yates, Preet Bharara and James Comey (3 federal officials with SOME authority to hold him accountable) he’s taken the first few steps to make it official.

And yet, we keep hearing the same reaction to President Trump that we heard with candidate Trump after every new revelation or screw up - “He’s toast!” “He can’t survive this!” “He’s finished!”

Make no mistake - Donald J. Trump has NO intention of leaving the White House until January 20, 2025. How old will you be in 2025? That's how long he plans to be your president. How much damage will have been done to the country and the world by then?

And that is why we must act.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politic...tleblowers
~ Erin Hunter
(June 6, 2017 at 6:34 am)chimp3 Wrote: ...
More power to her! ...
Yeah, especially if she gets the electric chair.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(June 6, 2017 at 11:44 am)A Theist Wrote:
More power to her! ...

Yes, yes we all know how Nazis react to those who love their country and look to make it better. Go back to Stormfront.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(June 6, 2017 at 11:44 am)A Theist Wrote:
More power to her! ...

I don't agree with you, but it was a good joke. :-)
Yeah no but it will be nice to see your dear leader behind bars . Best pray treason trials  don't expand to Trump supporters . But here's some advice don't drop the soap
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 7, 2017 at 4:26 am)Tizheruk Wrote: Yeah no but it will be nice to see your dear leader behind bars . Best pray treason trials  don't expand to Trump supporters . But here's some advice don't drop the soap

Why would Trump supporters/voters be charged with treason? I doubt that even Trump himself would be charged with something like that, or even impeached in the first place.
[Image: 18920345_1384301068318547_76698950771455...e=59D98B23]
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 651 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6454 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Assange Arrested. Brian37 45 4071 April 11, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 420 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Kid arrested for not standing for pledge... Brian37 110 7867 February 22, 2019 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested WinterHold 7 2534 November 16, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Man gets arrested for offending random woman by asking "Are you a mom?" ErGingerbreadMandude 74 24095 June 23, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  NSA Contractor Arrested for Leaking Classified Documents Foxaèr 3 1010 June 6, 2017 at 9:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Antifa bike lock attacker arrested John V 71 28299 June 3, 2017 at 5:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  NSA Flynn Puts Iran On Notice A Theist 30 2482 February 3, 2017 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: GUBU