Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouch. This Really Hurts
Ouch. This Really Hurts
When even this psychotic little scumbag is smarter than the WLB you know you are in trouble.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/north-ko...mate-deal/

Quote:North Korea has criticized the United States over President Donald Trump’s decision to quit the Paris Climate Agreement as “short-sighted and silly,” saying it was another example of U.S. “recklessness.”
RE: Ouch. This Really Hurts
it's not really surprising if Kim is smarter than trump. It is far more distressing to know almost half of the American electorate are dumber than not only Kim, but even trump as well.
It's been known for quite a while, though.

Quote:“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H. L. Mencken
Yep, we should start getting use to this. This whole situation is out of hand, it's like have a bully in school that no one can anything about. So, in short start learning to like your wedgies and being stuffed in a large locker. It's really starting to look like we have three years of him. A piece of advice I would offer is stop wearing underwear, haha!
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(June 7, 2017 at 12:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's been known for quite a while, though.

Quote:“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H. L. Mencken

I know, there is "half of the American electorate are too stupid to drool", which is easily accepted, but then there is "half of the American electorate are stupider than trump", which, however self evidently true, still remain a concept so seemingly misanthropic that it could not be embrace without queasiness and hesitation, even by a cynic such as myself.
My cat is smarter than Trump!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I read yesterday a poll saying Trumps approval rate is 34%. WTF. No For some I guess he hasn't fucked up enough yet. People are still being fed fake news on Facebook and now churches can legally preach political opinions. We should start taxing churches if they want more secular rights. My liberal clients sit down and we have a lot to say about the fuckups of Trump. My trump followers say nothing now about politics, where as before the election they were preaching to me their strong opinions. Heads in sand?
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

(June 8, 2017 at 8:57 am)JamieB Wrote: I read yesterday a poll saying Trumps approval rate is 34%. WTF. No For some I guess he hasn't fucked up enough yet. People are still being fed fake news on Facebook and now churches can legally preach political opinions. We should start taxing churches if they want more secular rights. My liberal clients sit down and we have a lot to say about the fuckups of Trump. My trump followers say nothing now about politics, where as before the election they were preaching to me their strong opinions. Heads in sand?

Or maybe they can't be bothered getting into a political debate with you.
It is truly an amazing time when a paranoid egomaniac .Who  threatens his neighbors  and allies. Turns on his own relatives .  Surrounds himself with yes men who tremble in there boots at incurring his wraith . And has built a personality  cult around himself  built on lies , fear, paranoia, xenophobia, and uber nationalism . And has a militarist agenda . Can be a leader of nation . And then there is North Korea's chimp monk
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 8, 2017 at 9:09 am)Isis Wrote:
(June 8, 2017 at 8:57 am)JamieB Wrote: I read yesterday a poll saying Trumps approval rate is 34%. WTF. No For some I guess he hasn't fucked up enough yet. People are still being fed fake news on Facebook and now churches can legally preach political opinions. We should start taxing churches if they want more secular rights. My liberal clients sit down and we have a lot to say about the fuckups of Trump. My trump followers say nothing now about politics, where as before the election they were preaching to me their strong opinions. Heads in sand?

Or maybe they can't be bothered getting into a political debate with you.
Ive become a great actress over the years for the sake of business $$$. Most of my christian clients don't know about my atheist views, and will freely state their opinions.
I dont lie, but allow them to assume I still am a follower. Also, I want people to share their true opinions and not be jaded by what they think I will say. I actually care more about our conversations than their hair. SHHHH! People intrigue me with their various personality traits, and sometimes way out there philosophies.   
I started college with a psychology major then dropped out to live in San Francisco with my best friend. As you may know, people share way too much personal info with their hairdressers. It's  been enlightening to me.
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11958 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ouch !! vorlon13 16 2934 May 16, 2016 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: KUSA