Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Seems They Really Are Dumber Than Dog Shit
It Seems They Really Are Dumber Than Dog Shit
WLB voters, that is.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hes-trum...flip-flop/

Quote:‘He’s Trump — he can do what he wants!‘: GOP voters baffle CNN’s Alisyn Camerota by backing Afghanistan flip-flop

They have completely surrendered to the cult of personality.
RE: It Seems They Really Are Dumber Than Dog Shit
(August 22, 2017 at 11:12 am)Minimalist Wrote: WLB voters, that is.

Quote:‘He’s Trump — he can do what he wants!‘: GOP voters baffle CNN’s Alisyn Camerota by backing Afghanistan flip-flop

And very hypocritically rightfully point to the horrible states like Saudi Arabia and North Korea and have no clue as to why we are standing up to that orange fuckface. WHY? Because I don't want the government I live under turning into those monochromatic societies.
It's a bit crazy to see people walking around essentially saying they want to live under a dictatorship. As long as the guy in charge shares their views. When it's a corporatist with a D in front of their name, it's the worst thing in the world. But now that we have one with an R in front, it's all systems go.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 22, 2017 at 12:39 pm)Chad32 Wrote: It's a bit crazy to see people walking around essentially saying they want to live under a dictatorship. As long as the guy in charge shares their views. When it's a corporatist with a D in front of their name, it's the worst thing in the world. But now that we have one with an R in front, it's all systems go.

I am sick of this bullshit "both parties are the same". NO! 

Only 1 party is the the problem and that is the GOP. They started Reagan's deregulation and "don't tax the rich" bullshit, not democrats. The only thing you can blame our politicians on is too much compromise, but I wouldn't call it compromise as much as it is we are being held hostage.

You still have failed to do your research as to which party since 1980 has held the bulk of the power of all three branches ON AVERAGE in that time. If you would fucking take the time and look that up, you'd know that the only reason dems cant do anything is because we haven't held enough power over all three branches,  for a long enough time. And gerrymandering also has not helped in that time.

But as far a our ideas as VOTERS, we are STILL on the right side of history as far as wanting livable wages, regulations on Wall Street so we don't end up with another Bush Jr crash. We want livable wages for workers and universal health care.
(August 22, 2017 at 12:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 22, 2017 at 12:39 pm)Chad32 Wrote: It's a bit crazy to see people walking around essentially saying they want to live under a dictatorship. As long as the guy in charge shares their views. When it's a corporatist with a D in front of their name, it's the worst thing in the world. But now that we have one with an R in front, it's all systems go.

I am sick of this bullshit "both parties are the same". NO! 

Only 1 party is the the problem and that is the GOP. They started Reagan's deregulation and "don't tax the rich" bullshit, not democrats. The only thing you can blame our politicians on is too much compromise, but I wouldn't call it compromise as much as it is we are being held hostage.

You still have failed to do your research as to which party since 1980 has held the bulk of the power of all three branches ON AVERAGE in that time. If you would fucking take the time and look that up, you'd know that the only reason dems cant do anything is because we haven't held enough power over all three branches,  for a long enough time. And gerrymandering also has not helped in that time.

But as far a our ideas as VOTERS, we are STILL on the right side of history as far as wanting livable wages, regulations on Wall Street so we don't end up with another Bush Jr crash. We want livable wages for workers and universal health care.

I didn't mean to indicate that I believe that the republicans are great, and the democrats are bad. This is what they believe, when they say Trump is great, but wanted to hate on Obama.

The democrats have problems, but those problems stem from taking big donations, and being dragged to the right by republicans and their donors. I do hope this new progressive wave takes over the democratic party, or builds up a viable third party, or whatever it takes to get proper progressive views going in this country again.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 22, 2017 at 1:32 pm)Chad32 Wrote:
(August 22, 2017 at 12:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am sick of this bullshit "both parties are the same". NO! 

I didn't mean to indicate that I believe that the republicans are great, and the democrats are bad. This is what they believe, when they say Trump is great, but wanted to hate on Obama.

The democrats have problems, but those problems stem from taking big donations, and being dragged to the right by republicans and their donors. I do hope this new progressive wave takes over the democratic party, or builds up a viable third party, or whatever it takes to get proper progressive views going in this country again.

You are still missing my point.

1. What politicians do.

2. Voters ideas as voters.

Of course dems take donations, because if we don't and they do, they gain an advantage. But we didn't start the age of deregulation. We would prefer more regulations on political money. THAT is what you are not getting. There is a difference between being forced to play the game, and being part of the game.

We need more election regulations.
We need more Wall Street regulations.

But until dems get the upper hand in all three branches we are stuck playing their game.

And it isn't a matter of gaining the upper hand, but getting it growing it and keeping that power long enough to be effective so we dont have to compromise or be held hostage.

Dems lost the narrative in the Reagan era. Since then we have been forced to play defense. Gerrymandering and voter apathy during that time has not helped. But as far as ideas, we are on the right side of history, even though our execution has sucked outside of presidential elections.
(August 22, 2017 at 11:12 am)Minimalist Wrote: WLB voters, that is.

The same people who were screaming "STATE RIGHTS!" not so long ago....
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
hey, the congress critters I keep re-electing are fine, the rest of you keep voting in idiots and worse.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm still a big Trump fan.
(August 22, 2017 at 3:16 pm)Court Jester Wrote: I'm still a big Trump fan.

You are welcome to staple your own nuts to the wall, but not mine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man rescues dog from alligator Foxaèr 29 1378 November 23, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation? Drich 34 1880 June 5, 2020 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11716 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It Seems That Civilian Courts Don't Have Trouble Convicting Terrorists Minimalist 4 665 November 6, 2018 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 430 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1183 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
  No Shit, Sherlock! Minimalist 0 366 August 3, 2018 at 11:51 am
  That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit Minimalist 5 652 June 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I'd Rather Have Your Dog In Congress Than You Minimalist 2 505 May 28, 2018 at 9:54 pm
  Seems Michelle Wolf Was Right All Along Minimalist 6 618 May 3, 2018 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13