Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake CNN report recorded on tape; 2017; London Attacks
Fake CNN report recorded on tape; 2017; London Attacks
So...lol?

ISIS is a proxy, created by a group of decision makers to increase the speed of change in the Middle East.
Listen to Hilary Clinton:

Wake up. 
Intelligence agencies witnessed a revolution just like the weapon industry; tactics of war also went far up, it's not a simple missile and a bullet anymore.

War has changed.
RE: Fake CNN report recorded on tape; 2017; London Attacks
There are so many stories like this it's truly amazing people even watch CNN anymore. Their bias is so obvious, and the narrative they contruct for their victim viewers can only be used against the lazy ones who barely read beyond the headlines, or question what they are told. It's intellectual laziness to allow someone else to have authority over you to tell you what to believe.
The second thing, yeah. Osama and the muhajadeen were fighting the Russians, so sure fund them and give them weapons. No way that could backfire.
(June 10, 2017 at 12:11 am)scoobysnack Wrote: There are so many stories like this it's truly amazing people even watch CNN anymore. Their bias is so obvious, and the narrative they contruct for their victim viewers can only be used against the lazy ones who barely read beyond the headlines, or question what they are told. It's intellectual laziness to allow someone else to have authority over you to tell you what to believe.

Media organisations are being used to move masses in the direction of achieving the interest in mind. 

For example; a land needs to be invaded to harness its natural resources, demonizing its population is essential to justify the military intervention that would make the natural resources in that land open for the taking.

The media does the job of demonizing the population, broadcasting fake reports, and even stage events just like the CNN report proves.

The Middle East is a gold mine. Demonizing people from that region is an essential tactic. Eventually it all gets interpreted with a direct invasion like Iraq in 2003.

No wonder Hilary Clinton didn't win; videos like the one I posted here are the reason.

Industrial Lad

The ironic twist in it all, is that Saudi Arabia was an ally to the U.S in that war; and actually provided the CIA with soldiers like Osama, allowed Jihadi immigration to Afganistan, and even provided the ideology to give Jihadies a spiritual motivation.

Despite all of that; Jasta Lawsuit came in as a shock ! 
Trump received billions from the kingdom in military deals.

Ironic might be a bad word? 
fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me....
Trump may be a lair but he was right CNN is fake news.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Gullible much? http://www.snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(June 11, 2017 at 12:54 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Gullible much? http://www.snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/

So the fake news is that it was fake news.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

So I guess this proves ISIS is not  a violent fascist militancy that uses a literal interpretation of the Koran to saw peoples heads of with kitchen knives?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

It proves that there's no situation so bad that someone won't make it worse by having to lie about it. It's at that point that questions should - but won't - be raised about why that is.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
CNN is NOT fake news. CNN is very fake news.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "That's Fake News!" JairCrawford 11 1111 July 30, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  CNN: No one cares about Russia John V 143 13666 January 27, 2018 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  General Election (8th June, 2017) Isis 41 13428 June 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Actual fake news is literally destroying America in my opinion NuclearEnergy 23 8800 May 19, 2017 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Trump: The FAKE NEWS media is the enemy of the American people! Aegon 147 24506 February 28, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: abaris
  New York Times, CNN, others barred from press briefing Aegon 93 13798 February 27, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Trump: "Any negative polls are fake news" Aegon 112 16000 February 13, 2017 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Roll the Tape! (PG13) Jehanne 0 408 December 15, 2016 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  CNN's hilariously obvious bias in favor of Clinton / against Sanders Aegon 20 4087 January 28, 2016 at 2:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  CNN Democratic Debate RobbyPants 28 6439 October 24, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Mothonis