Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple Wins Suit Against Mormon Fuckwads
Couple Wins Suit Against Mormon Fuckwads
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/20/ar...ist-towns/

Quote:An Arizona couple was awarded $5.3 million in a lawsuit on Thursday, after a jury concluded they had been subjected to discrimination by members of the Fundamentalist Church of of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS).

The Salt Lake Tribune reported that Ronald and Jinjer Cooke won their suit in a federal court against Colorado City, Arizona, and Hildale, Utah, and were awarded $650,000 each in damages for discrimination, as well as $1.95 million each for interference and retaliation on the part of church personnel — which actually exceeded attorney William Walker’s request for a $2 million award for his clients.
RE: Couple Wins Suit Against Mormon Fuckwads
Good. Mormons piss me off more than the fundies here in the South do, and that's saying something.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Other people should move there so that they can get some cash as well. The local dummies will probably continue their nefarious ways until the day they croak.
Should be more of it for ALL RELIGIONS!

Can you imagine what the mufftis et al will have to pay out? How about the other abrahamic religions?

It is a dream I have.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:One witness, FLDS security officer Keith Barlow
Another officer, Willie Jessop

Anyone else get chills over the idea of a church having "security officers?"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Seems like an old idea.....

[Image: th?id=HN.608043425028770450&pid=15.1]
I think spelling her name "Jinjer" pisses me off more than Mormonism.
Real 'murricans can't spell.
(March 21, 2014 at 1:34 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/20/ar...ist-towns/

Quote:An Arizona couple was awarded $5.3 million in a lawsuit on Thursday, after a jury concluded they had been subjected to discrimination by members of the Fundamentalist Church of of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS).

Now, they will be able to afford a doublewide!

This case was against the FLDS, not the mainstream Mormon fuckwads. These here is special Mormon fuckwads. I wonder if the FLDS has $5.3 million in assets to pay the judgment.

Maybe the plaintiffs end up owning the town outright. Too bad it's probably a shithole.
(March 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Seems like an old idea.....

Perhaps, but in more recent times it's usually in the form of a cult:

[Image: 9480134-essay.jpg]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!! vorlon13 6 2200 June 17, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Mormon Church Admits Smith Married 14 year old JesusHChrist 15 4131 September 16, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Theist wins lawsuit because he's "afraid of the devil" Foxaèr 17 3574 January 28, 2015 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  The Mormon Cult warlocksarebest 26 7734 November 30, 2014 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A couple of metaphors... Beta Ray Bill 20 3974 September 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  How to Train a Mormon Bad Writer 29 7724 September 6, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  Mormon church excommunicates man for being critical of Romney TaraJo 15 5582 September 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: AtheistAmes
  Gay, Mormon, and Happily Married Erinome 14 5793 July 21, 2012 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Christian couple told they can't adopt due to their views on homosexuality. Skipper 151 56533 March 6, 2011 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Gay couple win damages from Christian hotel owners Welsh cake 1 1305 January 18, 2011 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Rayaan